Universal FALLMAN - Super Ridiculous Trampoline Jumping (by Glad Game Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GladGameStudio, Jun 4, 2015.

1. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    FYI, all codes are taken.

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Fantastic game! It's challenging to play on an iPad but that's a tiny part of the fun. There is a lot of depth for a game like this. I wish I could record my run so I can enjoy how ridiculous he looks.

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    This kinda reminds me of that backflip game a couple years back that I loved. I'll have to try it out. My only worry originally was that it was just another shallow high score chaser, but it sounds like it has a lil more depth to it.

4. Thanks for the feedback, coolpepper43 – made me happy :)! Run recording is definitely something I'd like to add to the game!

I wanted to make a mobile game I would enjoy myself, and with about a 30-year long history of playing video games (C64, PC, consoles, iPad and iPhone), that requires a certain amount depth, even though the basic premise is simple. In fact, as a gamer, part of the fun has been getting to go to events like PAX and EGX London for the first time (Fallman was in the Indie Megabooth in Boston this year and EGX's indie showcase last year).

Keep the comments coming, I'd love to get your feedback!
    Thanks!

Some more codes:
    6RMJMA497X7H
    6LFAWPP4EAYH
    X3NFY944L4AL
    T4YN7J7EWF44
    R3NX793KY6AT

PS. If you like the game, could you please leave a review on the App Store? The game itself doesn't ask for it (I don't like when that happens, but that would probably have been a smart thing to do anyway :rolleyes:)

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I personally can't put it down! It is making me crazy; in a good way.i will leave an iTunes review and post it here if I ever get some time away from work :)

6. Haha, that's awesome to hear! Looking forward to the review :)

7. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Alright. You sold me Rich. Lol

8. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Missed the codes. Looks pretty interesting. It's certainly beautiful.

9. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Awesome. I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Lately it takes something unique to tear me away from my wii u and 3ds.

10. Oh wow, that's a huge compliment ::eek:

11. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV

I'm curious if you plan on bringing this to Android? I'd love to get it for my tablet for my boys to play. I haven't picked it up myself yet but it looks like a lot of fun. I'm down to $3 in my account and catching up on the hot new games. Seems yours if one of the most unique. ;)

12. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States

FYI: All codes have been redeemed.

Also, if someone uses a code to 'purchase' an app, iTunes/Apple will not allow them to leave a review or rating in the App Store.

Good luck to you.

13. pimago

pimago Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Love this game ! Provided many much needed chuckles to yours truly :D

14. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    How do you ever reach 200.000 in the marina level? I cant get past 166.000

15. fabianb: you have to keep collecting clocks to not run out of time. Otherwise you rack up points just as usual: try to chain multiple moves into a jump, don't repeat the same moves over and over too much and focus on the jump timing to keep the multiplier up. Good luck!

Others: thanks for the feedback!

As far as the Android version goes: yes, there are plans but I haven't yet had the time to look into how painful the process will be.

16. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Oh lol, I need to get the timers. Saw them sometimes but didn't know why they were there lol. That 166.000 is without timers I think, so still pretty good then :D.

17. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Jep reached 200.000 now after 2 tries hehe.

18. fabianb: 166.000 with just the initial time is indeed very impressive :D

19. Shadow Bug

Shadow Bug Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Finally got better device to test the game. Got hooked immediately. Nicely done;)

20. If you have any question about trampoline reviews, visit my website to find more helpful information or leave a comment, I am glad to answer all your questions. So, don’t hesitate to ask!