iPad Fantasy Adventure (by USERJOY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 3, 2013.

1. 4evErXx

4evErXx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    yes, just need some timing, but hunting makes it hard, try to go there multiple times and you can see how the AI varies

2. nateparfait

nateparfait Active Member

Jan 29, 2013
    Still i want to know +Combo vs +Attack Speed which is better if you have Liliana eventually?

3. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    #143 4evErXx, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    i prefer +combo for all the char. maybe for the cleric and definitely for liliana. i think the ice spike she created gives more damage than her normal attack but im not so sure.

@sheinfell: please message me incase you find a good FREE game, thank you

update: finally got tier5 perfume but still with 1 accessory missing, then i turn back to shop and finally tier1 blue fill in LOL, lastly wolf tier9 armor then im done, anyone here tried eternity warriors2? cant see any forum for this game, can i play it offline?

sheinfell was right, you really dont need for a tank, with cleric buff and avatar it will be enough. if you prefer hilde/roland as avatar then theres no need for comborate since i never caught them do slash slash combo.

4. Sheinfell

Sheinfell Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Europe, CET timezone
    #144 Sheinfell, Feb 5, 2013
    @nate: I agree with 4everx: +combo seems to be the best. As far as I can tell, combos always happen at maximum attack speed, so no real need to boost that. If you have enough attack power without combos to deal with the smaller mobs, and use Liliana's Special for bosses, you should give +attack items a try, see which ones work better.

@4everx: EW2? Google is your friend:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=145530

Just took a really quick look at the thread, seems prone to crashes and quite the IAP sink...

And good free games are really rare, you might have to wait a while ;)
    If you like 3rd person shooters, try Star Warfare. Mainly online play, quite good game, and if I saw that right it is free right now.

5. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    #145 4evErXx, Feb 5, 2013
    thank you... didnt find that at touch arcade search bar a while ago, lol must be mispelled
    more and more back read then... i wish MrAlbum gave this one a review :D

here some screenies, i use ring for my avatar since they do not do combos when they transform, i dont need much def and you can use perfume for attack speed.

Attached Files:

6. Sheinfell

Sheinfell Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Europe, CET timezone
    Does +combo do anything for the Cleric? E.g. does she heal more? And did you figure out if the Cleric's attack stat influences how much she heals? Or is that just for the damage skills?

Need to pay attention to that, if Liliana does combos in Mageborn form. I am pretty sure she does, but would like to know 100%.

7. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    with liliana yes,.. she make combos with 3 lines dash of ice but didnt saw hilde/roland with that, i was expecting a dash like what aunas make if he do some combos but all i can observe was pure normal attack. I guess its better to use perfume rather than ring for their avatar. you really got a quicker normal attack with tier 4 or 5 perfume.

combo with cleric? yes she does, 1/3 hp fill at 2sec. and the heal got few special effect like more + + + + sign LOL

8. nateparfait

Jan 29, 2013
    Alright i think +Combo is the best accessory and if i am not wrong, cleric heals have combos as well, which makes +combo accessory better than the cleric attack one.

9. Nadante

Nadante Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    I came late to the party, finally playing Battleheart—the game everyone's comparing this to—last month. I got addicted and sunk 10 hours into BH, finally beating it with bard/knight/thief/wizard.

Since BH is so fresh in my memory, dowbloading this freebie was a no-brainer.

So far Fantasy Adventure is stellar! This is what I hope BH2 will be like. They solved my biggest complaint in BH—overlapping characters—with a simple addition of profile pictures at the top.

There seems to be better character-customization here in FA as well.

My only complaint is the tutorial having me break open an empty box. So disappointing lol.

10. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    about hilde/rolands avatar combos. im not sure but sometimes they deal more damage than the usual, i think its considered as their combo

11. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    #151 4evErXx, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    max is 50... still waiting for update

didnt know that you can hit that sphere at 8-9's last boss skill tsk tsk tsk

Attached Files:

12. nateparfait

Jan 29, 2013
    Omg how to even finish the last treasure hunt. Its so tough.

13. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    #153 4evErXx, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    its not.. make you char lvl 30, full passive and active skill, specially avatar and those passive skills with decrease HP(if theres any), full cleric skill, party heal, divine judgement and devine protection. use potions. and just dont forget that you can attack the sphere at the last boss. you can prevent that star shower, its a freaking 1 hit kill

lvl 30? got a good HP
    avatar? lilianas avatar got a very high damage for Fast Kill, plus potion, plus its active skill(increase party combo rate)
    cleric skill? for protection and attck buff, of course heal

tip: use attack ring(accesory) and and cleric badge. why? lilianas avatar active skill makes a good party combo

14. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    :D

last boss...

Attached Files:

15. nateparfait

Jan 29, 2013
    i shall try again :( i just cant get through so many 2 bosses at one go.

16. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    do you already have lialana? or any mage... upgrade their avatar to lvl 4 or 5, or just make roland/hilde's avatar to lvl 4 or 5... they give party invulnerability active skill the potions for the damage

17. nateparfait

Jan 29, 2013
    i do! i am using her mageborn. but i cant use 2 mageborn at one time. its too tough.

18. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    so, this is the first I've seen of this game... this better or on-par with Battleheart?

19. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    then choose roland or hilde instead, maybe invulnerability will help.
    did you just say 2 at a time? this is a bug though,it happens couple of times.

Attached Files:

20. 4evErXx

Feb 2, 2013
    well, its 3d with a bad sound, you can read some juicy debate about this game and BH at the previous page :D