Farm On!-Farming game with unique user interface optimized for single-handed gameplay

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eipix, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Glad to see someone else here liking it too, it's the longest I've ever stuck with a farm game I'm level 32 so far. Usually I get tired of all the inventory management and quit.

2. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Thank you, Nirakk! It is nice to hear that you are playing the game on your iPhone. Looks like portrait mode perfectly suits you. Enjoy and feel free to update us with your progress. :)

3. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    There is and option to update the game before the launch? I have the version 1.0.18

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Hit level 33 now but for a while now I've just been making the same things still because it's pretty pointless to make most things that take a longer time investment. I only bothered starting to make the watermelon sorbet because it's easy to make and the building has done nothing else since I built it. Never bothered with the toast either.

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    How's it all going on your end Dev? Just unlocked goats.

6. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi Lorena!

Good news! You will be able to update the game before it launches! The new v1.0.19 update will be out shortly. Also, we will post new promo codes here in thread - just in case a problem occurs when you update the game. Feel free to contact us right after the new update is released. :)

7. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Great news, guys! The update v1.0.19 has just been released! Here are some highlights.

The latest update brings some really interesting gameplay additions. Now there are new color indicators that should help players easily see if crops are ready for harvest. The FAQ has been updated, too, and you can easily contact us from within the game.The biggest news coming out today is the "NEWS" section in the game. We made sure you never miss a thing from us! :)

Here are 5 NEW PROMO CODES for those who would like to try the game - or just in case any problem with update occurs:

E973XEPY9F4J
    NM6WAJKWTFTW
    EJ67WH9PL7L7
    WR4EYKJL6JJW
    FYYJTLFFF73F

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.

[​IMG]

8. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi guys!

As the worldwide launch date approaches, we are kicking it early with a new giveaway on our Facebook page. So, if you like our game, or you are looking for the next thing to try, drop in and win some diamonds: http://bit.ly/2slDJCn.

[​IMG]

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Thanks for the updates, still playing the game although been busy and not had as much time lately. The same issues for me remain though with newer products taking more effort to make yet don't give a reward that's enough to make me want to make them instead of basic recipes and just sell those.

10. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi ste86uk! We are happy to hear from you again. Thank you for keeping us in the loop! We're sending a little token of appreciation to your inbox, we hope you can use it to spice up your game. :)

11. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Thank you, happy to help. It's a good game and I hope it does well.

12. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    #72 Eipix, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Oh, you flatter us, ste86uk! :) Thanks for all the support again!

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Oh hey I wanted to ask whenever I sell things on the market they sell really fast within hours usually. Am I just selling stuff people really want or does the market auto buy pretty quickly?

14. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hey! There is an algorithm to the market's turnover, and it is very complex, but not set in stone. We are tweaking it daily to find the perfect balance between auto buy and player sales, but yes, you're right - both are an option. :)

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I know I've asked before but sorry, are there many changes planned before worldwide release still?

Mostly for me it's all balance that needs doing with the value of items mainly where things that involve more time and effort that should be worth more but are often worth less or the same as things that are much easier and quicker to produce.

Also the train I always find that very hard I think I've still only ever filled 2 or 3 cars.

16. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Yes, we will still be making changes before the worldwide release. And you will find them out very soon. Also, you're free to make suggestions for some future updates as you feel inspired. :)

Thanks for your insight on the production times!
    The train is an optional part of the gameplay - same as the market. Some players focus their game around it, some never even touch it. How useful it will be to a player depends on their gaming preferences. However, you might have noticed that some products are placed as train orders more often than others. You could always run an extra harvest of these items on the side - for the train.

If you'd like to know more about what's coming up, you can follow our Farm On! facebook page! We hope to see you there, too!

17. Sterlix

Sterlix Member

Jul 12, 2016
    I knew I should've left my App Store setup for Germany...
    Once you do World release I will be sure to pickup this game.
    Lovely work thus far.

18. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Thanks, @Sterlix! We will definitely announce the big release here, so you'll be in the know. We're happy to say that it won't be long now! :)

19. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi guys! You haven't heard from us for a while and the main reason is that we were focusing on a BIG new update. The update V1.0.20 in now LIVE!

The main new feature in this update is that you get 20 more levels! You can now test your harvesting skills as far as level 60. With more levels come new items, so brace yourself for a booming farm business with:

- new crops
    - new farm animals
    - new production buildings
    - 20+ new recipes
    - 15+ new farm decorations
    - Cocoa trees

Be sure to update your game to enjoy all this new content!

If you still haven't tried the game because of the soft launch limitations, here are 5 new promo codes. Feel free to use them and tell us what you think:

PLKTH3KAYRP9
    FJ779WE4FKA7
    KNJLA46N64HM
    TYTJK6XXMP4F
    K6AM7LPAAE6E

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.

[​IMG]

20. schoscho

schoscho Member

May 20, 2017
    Student
    Slovenia
    Like game!

Hi all!
    I like new update! This game is very interesting, a month playing I still love it! :D. Do anybody know tricks to make game better? :) thank u godbles u!