Universal FIFA 16 Ultimate Team (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheMerc, Aug 9, 2015.

1. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Agreed! And what makes it worse is the fact that I've actually built my two fav clubs in FIFA 15 on iOS without spending a dime... But they've had an Update Required bug where the game opens to tell you to download the update BUT even EA admitted there isn't an update out for 15. So who knows if we'll ever be able to play that one again. Maybe they're just shifting servers for this launch. And maybe I should just reinstall FIFA 14.

2. Brettedwards

Brettedwards Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2015
  3. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    It's broken in iOS 9. No music and it crashes after each race.

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to use the transfer market? I have yet to be able to use it and my connection is awesome where I am so I know it's not that. Thinking its on their end.

5. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    #65 curtisrshideler, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Well, they've said that the FIFA 15 Update error is due to server maintenance, so I'd imagine that they've got a bunch of server maintenance going on due to this release. I just hope when the dust settles, those of us who just want to play 15 again will be able to.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/FIFA-15-Mobile-down-for-maintenance/m-p/4797301#U4797301

6. PWNatorPWNED

PWNatorPWNED Member

Oct 3, 2013
    They've released a new update for FIFA 15.

My thoughts on fifa 16:
    Gameplay is a lot better, but shooting is very weird. All of the shots are ground shots unless you put near full power on it.

This stupid economy... How are we supposed to progress in this game? Last year, your payout for each match was around 350 coins and a gold pack was 7500. Now, you would need to play AT LEAST 5 matches in order to get 350 coins and gold packs are 10k. Gold packs aren't even the best in the game, there are packs that cost 100k. This is a major turn off for me and I might just go back to FIFA 15 because of this.

Another thing that annoys me is the formation chemistry. This feature was removed in FIFA 13 and it's not on the console FIFA 16, so why is it in mobile?

7. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    #67 curtisrshideler, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    Just fired up the updated FIFA 15 and it plays well so far. However, they took away our 14/15 kits! I bought those in hopes of being able to play as my 14/15 club. If I wanted new kits, I could have downloaded the new FIFA game. But I don't. I want to play as my favorite club from last season. And since they just switched out the kits, I feel totally slighted.

8. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Everytime I try to enter the transfer market I get an error message still and my connection is great so that's not the problem. Guess it's on their end but so far I have yet to be able to do any transfer business which sucks.

9. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Out in the uk. Am trying it but it's a tad confusing to someone new to FUT :D

10. BoneAppart

BoneAppart Member

Nov 22, 2014
    That touch control is so stupid. Select your player. Select the opponent who has the ball. Let the software do the work. PING PONG PING PONG PING PONG PING PONG...

11. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Not sure Im understanding how the penalties work with virtual buttons,seems if I point in any direction and just tap the shoot button it skies over.Only straight down the middle works.
    Plus the shoot button in open play is fairly terrible,you have to hold it down most of the way to stop it rolling along the ground.
    Am I missing something??

12. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    In Order to have access to the transfer market you have to log in through Facebook otherwise you will get an error message another crappy thing about this game

13. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    How do I login to fb? Tried going to the top left corner as usual, but I'm still anon/guest and there is no option for me to login. Settings, general, same thing no option for me to login to fb? Any idea?

14. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Can't believe they just omitted the daily rewards for opening the app in this latest version. I amassed enough in FIFA 2015 to eventually finish my Chelsea squad with Hazard. Doubt I could do anything like that in this version. And why the heck can we download 2010 and 2011 in our Purchase History, but not 2013 and 2014?!

15. PaulEd7

PaulEd7 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    I can confirm that they've completely removed FIFA 14. Even from purchased lists. If you own it, you'll need to back up the .ipa if you want to uninstall and reinstall at a later date.

16. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I use the virtual buttons but when doing pks and free kicks use the swipe to shoot method and you don't have to change controls in the menu you can still use the touch controls when using virtual buttons and it's much easier to aim your shot where u want it to go!

17. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Also if you double swipe across the screen (controls don't matter) you can change your tactics from balanced to defensive/ultra defensive or attack/ultra attack as you progress to higher difficulties those become more important.

18. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I'm so confused right now. So, how do I assign players out of my club, to the starting lineup? I've been trying to learn this UT aspect, but I'm just not getting it. It is probably right under my nose, but alas, I am stumped. I have a total of 80 items. 45 players, and a bunch of other stuff. How do I use this stuff? I've never done UT stuff before.

[​IMG]

19. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Ok let me try :)
    By the way under manage squads you can have lots of diff teams so to speak anyway
    Go to squad and where you see the blank guys click on that and it will pop up a menu and you will see the players for that position next tap on the player you want to place in the lineup and click on swap below the player card now your player will be in his position.
    If you have a team you like collect all the players from that team and your chemistry Will be 90 or more. I would reccomend searching some online to Better understand UT cuz there is a lot to and it and honestly it's fun once you get it.

20. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Ahhh... I'm seeing where I was going wrong. I had all the spots on the starting lineup filled, as well as the subs/reserves. Thank you. I feel so dumb right now lol.