Universal FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II (By SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 31, 2017.

1. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    So, in your iCloud settings, the toggle is switched to on/green for FFD2?

2. Tiffanylove

Tiffanylove Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Hi

It's not even an option unfortunately! Only have a couple of apps that show up

3. Hiraether

Hiraether Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    After the last bug fix it seems more like a beta. It's like a mmorpg nerf. If I had figured this "bug" out I would feel a bit betrayed.
    They should pay them for helping finish the beta test. SE knows how to finish a game. Even FFXI and FFXIV are rarely nerfed (despite the initial state of FFXIV its stable and balanced more than most game ever will be) so why is this team
    Having so many math issues?

You found the Super Sweeper! It's a device for cleaning reactors. Or the remnant of an unfinished deadline. I tried to clean FFVII reactors for a summer that would have been abetted spent doing something that wasn't impossible.

C'est la vie, hopefully this never happens again and maybe once I'm certain it's finished I'll buy it. Until then I am thankful to read the helpful info here and better allocate my time.

4. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    There have been major bugs in the initial release versions of almost every mainline FF game. Remakes of the games almost always nerf popular tricks (see how much harder it is to do a Four Job Fiesta run in FF5 Mobile, for example, or the fact that you can't Invis/Xzone bosses out of existence in post-SNES versions of FF6). FF11 nerfed job classes with every major update (see: nerfing Pentathrust, which led to dragons being crapped on by other players until they got a buff a couple years later).

Bugs happen. This one was really weird because it resulted in players have more of an item than could even be used. It was obviously not intended. Just as they probably didn't intend for Final Fantasy 6's Evade stat to do nothing or the same game's Blind status to have no effect on hit rates. The only difference here is that they can actually fix stuff like that without reissuing the game. If that makes this a beta, then every Square Enix game you've ever played is a beta.

5. Selppa

Selppa New Member

Nov 8, 2017
    I'm wondering for those that are deep into the game, are there any more outfits other than the time warrior? Saw a bunch of outfits that were included in the f2p and am hoping that they somehow implemented those in this paid version somehow. Would love to know thanks!

6. 61050

61050 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2013
    im on chapter five. more outfits do open up as you go. they become available for purchase at the exchange shop in the babil tower for 500 babil points each.

sadly, i dont think they actually do anything, besides changing your appearance in battles.

7. Selppa

Selppa New Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Oh sweet! Thanks for the info!

8. dokukinoko

dokukinoko New Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Sadly, the special Tidus/Yuna/Noctis/etc. outfits from the gacha version are not here. Most of the outfits that are specific to the characters (e.g. Tomorrow, Halloween Emo) are in this version though!

I'm not sure about the NA version, but they did give out a new special outfit for
    Chronos
    to people who transferred their JP gacha save.

9. Selppa

Selppa New Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Awwwww maaaaaaan, that’s a biiiit disappointing, alas I suppose we cant have everything we want ლ(T^Tლ)

10. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Holy shit. I play sparingly so pick-up-and-play format is perfect for me. I'm on Chapter 2 - at this rate, this game will last me months

11. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Same, in only on chapter 1 part 3 (think im almost done though # )

12. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    The FTP version was released in chapter segments and it took about a year to release all the chapters. This game is not meant to be binge-played - that would just be a borefest. I know it will take me a few months to finish this game, if not longer. I am 8 hours in and I am just now at the end of Chapter 1, section 1.

13. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Once I hit the the 12 hour mark I slowed down a bit because you are right it’s better to just take it in slowly

14. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    I just unlocked Jornee but is there any point to using her? She has much less skills than the 3 characters I've been working on and her stats are worse.

15. Abdulhaqq

Abdulhaqq Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Jornee has highest mp and gets good summons early on diabolos

16. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    The signets she start with aren't very good though. Maybe I'll wait till I get more Signets and reconsider. Leave her off till then.

17. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    How is that possible ?

In 7 hours I got to chapter 1 part 3 and i did all subquests on the way.... is there something im not doing ?

18. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Anyone else playing this on an iPhone X with latest iOS? I didn’t have a problem with this game before the latest iOS update. But now, I have to hit menu buttons multiple times before it accepts. I see the button react to my tap the first couple times, but nothing happens unless I keep tapping. Wonder if anyone else on the latest iOS or newest phone AND latest iOS are experiencing the same thing.

19. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    You're probably not missing anything. :) I'll be perfectly honest, 1/3 of that time is spent screwing around in the menu systems, and listening the soundtrack, but that is just my gaming style.

20. dennislamcv

dennislamcv Active Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Malaysia
    70 hours for Main Part, 10-15 hours for Eureka part, last 5 hrs for Babil completion....