Universal Flawless (by Nauris Andzans)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaurisAndzans, Mar 17, 2016.

1. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Really loving the game so far. I just reset it so I can start over & really take my time to enjoy it. Great job!
    Plus it's great to see you being so active here.

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #42 Lavender, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    I am enjoying this game very much.
    Love the minimalistic look and feel.
    Flawless is one of those type of games that I enjoy playing with the lights off. A fantastic de-stressing sort of game.
    Very easy to play. You place your finger anywhere on the screen where you want the little bouncy ball to appear and then aim. The goal is to have the bouncy ball touch each white shape on the screen. As the game progresses, it becomes more challenging. I love that if you lose a level, it'll automatically re-start.
    You can choose to challenge yourself or play casually.
    Either way, it's a fun game.

P.S.
    When I first started the game I was a little confused on how to play. Once I figured it out, I felt stupid for a moment he he, and realized that it is very easy to play.
    I would suggest that the game has a link for simple instructions???......................

3. NaurisAndzans

NaurisAndzans Active Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Game developer, designer
    Latvia, Riga
    Sup. Hope you all have been having fun with the game so far. I have been caught up with work but I still manage to find a few hours during weekends to bring you some updates.

Check out what is waiting for you in mission mode:
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

So check back later because I will give out some promo codes when the update comes out.

4. NaurisAndzans

NaurisAndzans Active Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Game developer, designer
    Latvia, Riga
  5. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Missions are a cool way to replay the game. Thanks!

6. anyaGDzee

anyaGDzee New Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Wondering if there's any way to turn off the sounds in game through a settings menu or something? I love the game & can't stop playing(!) but am also listening to podcasts through a third-party app, so muting the phone volume entirely doesn't work.

In any case, great job - so far, I think the levels have been challenging without being impossible feeling. Plus, minimalist design & easy controls lend themselves to accessibility for new players in both an aesthetic and technical sense. So thanks for the great game and let me know if you have any suggestions for muting in-app sounds without turning off the phone's internal volume :)