iPad Fling! is now available, from the makers of Fuzzle!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by tatuman, Aug 9, 2009.

1. ian1969uk

ian1969uk Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    No, you choose your initial level, and then as you clear boards, you amass points. As the points increase, so do the levels and the amount of furries on the board. Level 19 is the maximum you can get to it appears.

For the sake of argument, a level 19 on easy might be the same as a level 14 on medium and a level 10 on hard.

Makes sense now?

2. Uhgii

Uhgii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Broadcasting/News
    New York
    Can't resist, and don't want to wait on codes. Picking this one up immediately!

3. SilverScarab

SilverScarab Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Is there a way to go back and play levels you have already completed? Say, if I wanted to challenge my significant other in beating my time on a certain level? Or just challenging him to figure it out in general :)

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Well it is always hard to tell without playing, but from the looks, the features, I said it in an earlier post - that sort of love and committment (sounds like a marriage:) ) shows through, and it looks like its got it. ;)

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Yeah - it says it in the main area -can go back - even has hints if you are stuck...

6. tatuman

tatuman Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    #46 tatuman, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    When you play in Free Play mode you can come back to any solved or unsolved level, and ask someone to beat your time on a particular level :).

Check the picture:
    [​IMG]

7. SilverScarab

SilverScarab Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Awesome! This is what I was hoping for :D Nothing like some good friendly competition ;)

I have to say, I am really impressed in the polish put into this game.

8. tatuman

Nov 1, 2008

9. ian1969uk

May 31, 2009
    Unless I am missing something, though, it doesn't seem to save any improved times once a level has been solved once. Also, as there is no on screen timer, it wouldn't be easy to see if someone had beaten your time?

10. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So, I checked on Fuzzle - and it looks really cool as well.

I just got an iPhone about 6 weeks ago, and so had no idea what was on the App store - and then when I started looking - whoa - way to much to try and wade through. Found TA and found it to be a great source of information, but even here there are always things surfacing that have been lost, or not noticed for a while.

I have no idea how Fuzzle is currently doing, but it might take a nice bump as well, just because lots of folks (myself included) know when 1 app is really good, the others generally are as well.

Sorry this is off topic.

11. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Interested in promo code.

12. tatuman

Nov 1, 2008
    Actually I gave you the wrong information :eek:, time is not updated because if you are going to solve a puzzle that you previously solved, you already know the solution so you will probably do it faster :). We didn't think about the use case of giving the phone to someone else to solve a particular puzzle that took you X seconds to solve, so we will take care of this in the future update!

13. ian1969uk

May 31, 2009
    Sounds good.

You have a fantastic game here, I love it :D

14. tatuman

Nov 1, 2008
    Thank you :). If you like it, please leave us a good review in the appstore, that is very important for the success of our applications.

15. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I thought you were giving promos??

16. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I thought they were gone... are they not gone? I'm interested too but didn't post cause I figured it was too late.

17. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I'll check in to this... Looks polished. :)

18. X-Tense

X-Tense Member

Aug 9, 2009
    HOLLY COW!!!! I've been playing this game for 2 hours straight now, just stopped because of iphone battery!!! :eek:

This is probably the MOST ADDICTIVE GAME ON IPHONE EVER!!! And I'm not even into this whole puzzle games thing! Clap clap tatuman and candycane!!!

Very nice graphics, very polished, lots of features, incredible price!!!!

I don't mean to be harsh on this other game Sphaira ... but from what I saw on youtube ... forget that !!! Fling is CRAZY GOOD!!!!

Congratulations!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

19. tatuman

Nov 1, 2008
    We will make the draw of the promo codes on the 10th of August amongst everyone that showed interest in the game!

20. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Cool, I'm interested in the giveaway as well! :D