Football Heroes Pro 2016 (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MMarzola, Oct 14, 2015.

1. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    #1 MMarzola, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    [hqyoutube]9OQdPE7Xe4s[/hqyoutube]

DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE

Football Heroes and the NFL Players Association are back for a whole new season of the hardest hitting arcade football game in the universe - Football Heroes PRO 2016. Take control of all the action on the gridiron and fight your way to the end zone using skill, strategy and special moves to smash the competition, level up and bring home the win. Draft your favorite players to build the ultimate football team by selecting from more than 1,800 active NFL Players. Football will never be the same again!

I am the developer of Football Heroes Pro 2016. We are very proud of the game but we need your feedback to make the game better. Please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions and I will work my hardest to get your issues resolved. Thank you

2. 0ld Gamer

0ld Gamer Active Member

Aug 20, 2015
  3. CoinOperated

CoinOperated New Member

May 22, 2014
    Football Heroes Pro 2016 out NOW on Google Play Store!

NFL Players collide in the hardest hitting arcade football game in the universe! Take control of all the action on the gridiron and fight your way to the end zone using skill, strategy and special moves to smash the competition, level up and bring home the win. Draft your favorite players to build the ultimate football team by selecting from more than 1,800 active NFL Players. Take on players from around the world through asynchronous multiplayer in LEAGUE MODE! Football will never be the same again!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rungames.footballheroespro&hl=en

[​IMG]