Forever Lost: Episode 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GlitchGames, Nov 15, 2012.

1. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Can't wait to get my mitts on Episode 2 :)

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Just looked up ep 1 so I could download it, but the ad version is universal? And free for a short time??? I'm confused!

3. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Oh my gosh.. I just finished ep 1... That was amazing!!!! That was probably the BEST point and click adventure game I have ever played. The most interesting story, puzzles, elements, etc. etc. etc. Some of my favorite parts are being able to use the computer and the iPad. Just fantastic! I assume recruitment for testing is already closed, right? If, by ANY chance at all there are still any spaces left, I would love to test FL 2. Thank you for the fantastic games, Glitch!

4. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Told you it was worth it :)

5. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    We can't wait till you get your hands on it either. Also, not a day goes by that I don't wish that I could get some form of temporary amnesia like the games protagonist that would allow myself to play it with completely fresh eyes :) We're both very jealous of you guys!

Both HD and SD are universal however the SD one was temporarily free due to being on a promo app ( 3 Magic Shots )

Wow! First off thank you for picking it up, we really appreciate it! And secondly we are so very pleased to hear that you liked it so much! We're constantly blown away by the feedback we get for it and are really grateful of your words, seriously makes us very happy!

We might just be able to fit you into testing however please be aware that the first builds we will send out will have no sound effects, will be lacking a couple layers of polish and no doubt have bugs in it. It's up to you if you'd like a build like that or would prefer to wait till it is finished to get the full untarnished experience. Entirely your choice.

p.s. if you could put your comments into an app store review we'd be best friends forever :)

When you're right you're right :)

6. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Thank you for considering letting me in on the beta! :D To tell the truth, I like playing a game without it being finished, then I can appreciate the game (when it's done) even more then before. So, again, only if it's convenient for you allow me into the beta, will I accept.

Also, you are a two man joint, correct? Even if you aren't, you and your team are EXTREMLY talented developers, and I really hope you keep on making amazing games!

Also, I will leave a review really soon! :D

7. Naja

Naja New Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Awesome game!!!

Me and my bestfriend are in love with this game, it's an absolutely amazing game, my favorite game ever! It's working perfect and it have the perfect difficulty for me. I can't wait for episode 2. I'm a big puzzle-nerd and this is one of the best apps I ever tried.

I love you responses to everyone and give answers quickly!
    You guys deserve so much more likes on social medias, ans a lot more people to download the app, I always recommending it to my friends and family, because you know, I really wants as many episodes I can get!:)

- Naja, 14, Denmark.

8. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    If you're ok with it then yes we'd love to have you on board, I'll send you a PM with details. I believe it's our last slot available :)

Yup Glitch is just the two of us, Simon ( art ) and Graham ( myself, code ) and that's it. Seriously thank you for saying that!

We'll keep making them until we can't :)

Hey Naja, really glad you liked the game and that the difficulty level was correct. We put a lot of time in trying to balance it and it's good to know our work payed off!

We try to respond to everyone as everyone has already taken the time to check out our game so it's only fair that we reply to every message. Thank you for recommending the game, it really really helps!

9. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I wish every developer had this great attitude. There are times when I can't even get developers that I'm beta testing for to respond to me!

10. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    That's ridiculous! If you're taking the time out of your schedule to help them how could they not even respond to you?!? :mad: :confused:

We'll just continue to buck the trend and be the good guys :)

11. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    It's an important day today, we are sending out the first builds of Episode 2 to testers. We're one step closer to release :)

12. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Ready and waiting :D

13. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Awesome! You should be getting a build very soon :)

14. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I'm downloading as I write this :) Can't wait to dig into it.

15. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Downloaded! Trying it out now! :D

16. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Unfortunately I have to wait until after work, but at least I have it loaded on my device ;)

17. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Hope it goes well :)

Silly work getting in the way! :)

18. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    That's what I always say :D

19. GlitchGames

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Teaser trailer for Forever Lost: Episode 2, please share it with EVERYONE you know :)

20. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Roll on June :D