Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. killerkat68

killerkat68 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Yes but do you know where I can re-enroll? Since I still have my points from before and I am able to download apps but they don't give me points.

2. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I don't know about that, I think they've already started to get things under control. A few weeks ago, they were giving away huge amounts of points and I was getting 20'000 points around every 10 spins. Just this week though, I spun 800 times and recieved 75-150 points about 90% of the time. I think that they can easily make great profit margins if they keep that spin/point ratio up.

Also, they also keep talking about various improvements and features that they're are planning on adding. So, they must be doing well or else they wouldn't be considering any optional extras at this point. I agree with you that FMA is a great service, and maybe I'm a little biased since I've been getting the majority of my spins from refferals. However, the reason I like FAS over FMA is that the POSSIBILITY to earn more points exists. When you use FMA you know exactly how many points you're getting for downloading an app. With, FAS you could potentially get a $50 iTunes Gift Card just by downloading one app. It's highly unlikely, but still possible... :)

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    You're going to have a new UDID on your device, so I don't know if it will work.

You can try clearing out your cookies and cache and re-installing (if it asks) the device profile.

4. killerkat68

Jun 13, 2012
    #2404 killerkat68, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    I tried clearing the cookies but it didn't work. Do you think resetting my network settings will fix it?

Edit: It works now Thanks! Does anyone have a free app daily referral that they would like me to use?

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I redeemed a game on GE 2 hours ago and still nothing. I wrote them but they won't read it till Monday my guess. Blah I hate GE first left off 700 points for a sponser game on Halloween then left 200 off yesterday now this. GE sucks.

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    They have never responded to my emails about missing points so I stopped using them

7. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    800 points??? Man, no one's gotten a refferal from me (I assume that's how you got so many spins). What do you do, spam your friends' Facebook pages? Have a popular youtube channel? Send out bulk email w/your referral code?

8. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I just made one YouTube video about how to get free iTunes gift codes. I would never send spam or anything like that. I hate people who do that. :)

9. GE can go from a fairly quick redeem to a little wait like 2 days. I think they have to have a person buy the app you want, so it depends on when they are in the office. But it will come sooner or later.

10. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I just got it now

11. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Just bought Rayman Run through FMA for $.99 (the current sale price) to get 320 points. It doesn't hurt that the 320 bumped me up to 3,000 points for a $10 iTunes GC.

12. TheRealOne

TheRealOne Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Me too invested 1$ to get a 10ยง Card! :)

13. killerkat68

Jun 13, 2012
  14. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Gnomeescape.com. They give you points mostly for downloading free games/apps and writing a review (content of the review does not matter).

15. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well, I've never uploaded a video, amd therefore have no idea how to get anyone to watch it. Not worth the bother anyways. Well, 800 spins? Maybe it's worth the bother ;)

16. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    simple math: the going rate for FMA is 300credits=1$US. so this game is , basically, free, and then some more.

17. Hmmm, that is an interesting promotion done by fma, do us early adopters still get the 320 points if we delete and reinstall the game? Anyone try this yet?

18. Are there any sites like FMA for the UK?

19. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Yep.

20. thisisplaying

thisisplaying New Member

Nov 10, 2012