Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    I hope nobody actually put their real email address when doing the ninja royale app.

for an email address, put something like: [email protected]

2. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    you're already a pro ;)
    I haven't read the ToS for FMA, but I didn't think it was fair to give my email address away for points, even if it was a high 240.

3. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I used my plus+ username and password ,so I think I'm safe !?

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    You mean you don't use [email protected]?

I kid, I kid... :eek:

5. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Nope!

All you juno wallet fans, (god it sucked!), download this app and FAKE sign up, play for a few seconds AND YOU GET THE POINTS!

Yes that's right, I dl it like 1 month ago to get a lousy 0.16c and now I'm closer to the 4500 goal (15$ GC). I was actually saving for the new IB:D but this is better :)

6. Fatchoy

Fatchoy Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Ninja royale gave me .60c on juno wallet..junowallet is getting better.. It takes me only 17days to gather credits for 10$ GC..and its only on installing their sponsor..if FMA will concentrate on GC rather than popular gift app, i think juno wallet is the faster way to get GC..because FMA lack sponsor lately and they give high credit requirement for their GC gift

7. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Is it still possible to get JunoWallet?

8. Fatchoy

May 3, 2012
    New sponsor app! Tap zoo 80credits

9. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up. Works immediately even with iPhone 3G. Doesn't need any registration. Good sponsor app. Deleted. :D

10. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Redeemed iMovie, now that I have all the apple apps there really isn't anything else I want unless goodreader for iPad returns, I'll just save up for gift cards I suppose but that's going to take awhile

11. LawLessLove

Nov 18, 2010
    Is it still possible to get JunoWallet?

12. MrGreed

MrGreed Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    tried searching for it in the appstore couldnt find it

maybe its not available for US?

13. Fatchoy

May 3, 2012
    Its called bamboo wallet now..sorry but this is off topic on this thread..thanks

14. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

For some reason all of the recent sponsor apps are not giving me credit. I have done all of the requirements necessary, yet no credit. Anyone has any suggestions or tips? Thank you TA community for all your assistance.

15. Fatchoy

May 3, 2012
    You cant get credits if you already downloaded the apps and play it before it become FMA sponsor.I check the fb page of FMA and the complainants for the "not getting credits " is getting larger. So dont worry a lot of people have been experiencing it.

16. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Thanks Fatchoy, I know I have never downloaded them before, so I am unsure why I cannot get credit for them, sucks, but understand. Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.

17. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    true. you must make a first download of the app after it became a sponsor one. also, some recent apps require you to create an account of some sort before being acknowledged.

18. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Keep trying to start tap zoo... But it just sticks on the main splash screen saying "searching for tap zoo game"... It's been there for the last 5 minutes... Exited, and didnt get credits for it... =o/

Oh well... At least it's only 80

19. LawLessLove

Nov 18, 2010
    It does the same for me.