Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Try emailing their support team?

2. beebar

beebar Active Member

Feb 18, 2013
    student
    Already done. I'm waiting for their response. I just wondered, if there is someone who ever faced same error.
    I'll post here solution, if it exists :)

3. beebar

beebar Active Member

Feb 18, 2013
    student
    As promised, quoting GnomeEscape's support team's message about why was my account deactivated:
    ---------------------------
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting Gnome Escape customer support.

We want you to know that we very much appreciate your interest in Gnome Escape. To ensure that Gnome Escape remains a strong community and a viable channel for developers to promote their apps, we have several strict security policies that are enforced.

1. We do not allow users to access Gnome Escape using VPN's. Your IP address did not match your home country. We are in the process of banning all known IP addresses associated with VPN activity. You must use your local IP address (unmasked) to join Gnome Escape and have a US iTunes Account.

2. Users may not create iTunes accounts solely to review apps. Your iTunes account must be connected to a device and you must actually download and use each app that you review on the device. We do not accept iTunes accounts that appear to have no history, or created only to use our service.

3. You may not have multiple accounts or register additional accounts after suspension. We have had significant fraudulent activity from the region/internet facility associated with your internet connection. There is additional review for any accounts coming from this region.

Please keep these rules in mind and contact us if you have any questions. If you wish to use Gnome Escape, please indicate the single account you wish to use and login using your local internet provider.

Gnome Escape
    Customer Support
    -----------------------------

The irony is - i wasn't restricted any of following laws :( So sad for me

4. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    See if anyone else in your family also use GE. If no dice, well, perhaps your reviews have been too generic and they just find excuses to ban?

In any case, don't feel too bad. There are other services.

5. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    I know we have a group for trades,but not many access it.I have $10 Amazon GC and want $10 iTunes.

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I have Sorcery! Code and I would like trade it for another app!
    PM me!

7. natemp21

natemp21 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Just wondering if someone has a list of money making apps that are solely for Android?

8. KoRoV

KoRoV Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Anybody alse stoped geting credits on FMA after new year? Last 3 apps dont show anymore but didnt get credits :(

9. D4stan

D4stan New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Yes, I am now unable to get any credits from FreeMyApps too. Are you jailbroken too? Because I am suspicious, that they've started to enforce their no-jailbreak policy.
    http://freemyapps.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1254781-full-faq-for-ios-devices
    It's a shame... I have always been jailbroken and never had a problem getting credits.

I wish there was some iOS7 compatible cydia tweak, that could hide the jailbreak from them, but I cannot find anything. :-(

10. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    They didn't support jailbroken devices from the start,yet all my devices work fine,but it seems there are less and less offers :(

11. KoRoV

KoRoV Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I was jailbraken befoure but had no problems... Now im not, for a long time. Any way i solved the problem today and redemed my 10$ xD
    What i did, i reseted my setings and content, and then backed up from 30.12.2013. and now everithing works as it should :)

12. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    So you need to uninstall jailbreak to make it work?

13. KoRoV

KoRoV Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I dont think so. Just try to reset, enroll device with fma and restore from backup. Thats what i did, but again im not jb :/

14. natemp21

natemp21 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2012
    #6314 natemp21, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    There was a tweak that that would hide the jailbreak and work with FreeMyApps called "xcon" but it doesn't support IOS7 - I was told that "Officer" does the same thing but I haven't tried it.

15. DENNiS47

DENNiS47 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2012
    hey guys,
    I can't review apps from app store anymore and all my other reviews were deleted, does anyone know why and what I should do to be able to review apps again?

16. FrankiePard

FrankiePard Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    That means your account has been suspended for leaving reviews on the appstore.
    They probably know you have been using it to put reviews to earn credits or money. Just contact them and see what reason they give you but I am almost certain your account has been flagged for "paid" reviews.

17. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I don't assume you only review for GE? So far only GE seems to be a safe service when it comes to reviewing apps, I'm guessing it's because all of their offers are free/codes.

18. Gnome Escape is an excellent service. I joined when they first started, never a single problem, and you can redeem alot of great apps every month. It's rock solid, unlike many other services.

19. DENNiS47

DENNiS47 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2012
    #6319 DENNiS47, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    I sold the device that I used for writing reviews so I had to write them from iTunes on a PC, and I think they figure it out that I don't actually open the apps anymore...

20. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #6320 mrbiggles, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014