Freeballin - Pinball game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by arono, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Looks good, I like a good pinball game esp. one with a lot of objectives and I heard adventure mode so that sounds nice. It will really depend on how many tables/levels and the price for me.

Only thing is the tables look a bit bland even though there seems like a lot of objectives you could prob do just seems lacking a little bit. But not that far off from being enough either. Definitely one game to watch for.

2. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    l I missed this post before I posted but I noticed this too watching the vid, I was like man maybe its just cause hes busy talking and holding at a weird angle to show the other person but I think he stinks at it lol good stuff.
    Even like the part where he makes a little grunt trying to lite those things up and then says yes! Funny.

3. Avigrace

Avigrace Active Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Is it me or is the ball too big and heavy?

Still, looks very nice.

4. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    When should we be expecting this? thursday or friday? or has it not been submitted yet. Also, will there be any updates with new tracks or new gameplay?

Also, I hope IUGO makes a racing game. Maybe try to completely copy mario kart theme with tons of characters, cars, and a few tracks that are randomly generated? After playing and beating shaky summit on all difficulty levels, I am sure you could pump out a cartoony kart racer.

5. IUGOME

IUGOME Well-Known Member

We submitted last Wednesday (March 25) so hopefully soon!

Updates are planned. :)

Racing game...note taken. I'll mention it to the others.

6. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Umm.. I don't really agree with that. Racing is an overpopulated genre in AppStore, it's kinda hard to stand out. Maybe you're right there are only Crash and Cro-Mag in Mario Kart category, but wouldn't it be better if they make unique iPhone games like ToyBoy, ZenBound or Sway?

They're capable so much more than remaking something with a different skin :)

7. indyraider4

Feb 8, 2009
    #27 indyraider4, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
    Yeah I know, but I am sure if they made a racing game it would be really unique and great. The only kart racers are cro-mag (fun, but controls seem off to me, and the tracks are long and get boring) and crash (Not many tracks, bad framerate, but good gameplay). In both of these games, there is something lacking. Plus, both kart racers have been huge and both have hit the #1 spot (crash was even $5.99 at the top spot). I am not asking for a direct clone of mario kart, I am asking for a game as fun, polished, and has as much replay value as mario kart, with the cartoonish feel. I am sure it IUGO makes a racing game, it will have a really cool feature that makes it stand out, like all of their other games do.

8. indyraider4

Feb 8, 2009
    Thanks, this info makes me even more hyped! Also wondering if there are any updates in store for current games? I have them all and beaten them (but can only get 8000 on zombie attack) and was wondering if anything new is coming, other than a bug fix to a bug I never encountered.

9. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Cool! Should be out any time now...looking forward to it :)

10. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Quality is written all over it. I'm eager to see the final product.