iPhone Freeverse iPad Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hippieman, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    #21 Awe, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
    I also noticed "Top Gun for iPad" on your plus account hippieman! Can I expect to see the iPhone version with plus+ as well?

2. Hippieman

Hippieman Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Senior Producer, Designer
    San Francisco
    I wanted to update this thread with Screens and links to our new iPad titles.

[​IMG]

CastleCraft iTunes Link

CastleCraft is an MMO. It's iPad right now with the iPhone version right behind. It was developed by Infinite-Lives and I believe several Touch Arcade forum members did some beta testing.

[​IMG]

NBA Hotshot HD is an updated version of our Hotshot game for iPhone. All new graphics for the iPad were created.

NBA Hotshot HD iTunes Link

[​IMG]

Flick Fishing HD. Zwilnik outdid himself with this. Not only is it entirely new HD graphics for everything, but the iPad comes with not only the Private Beach DLC already built in, but a new DLC pack that isn't available for the iPhone yet! These are "DLC" packs built into the iPad version, as in you do not have to buy them on iPad. Plus if you turn the iPad sideways at any time you get the most amazing 3D Aquarium that puts other aquarium apps to shame.

Flick Fishing HD iTunes Link

[​IMG]

Warpgate HD. This is my game. I've worked on it for nearly a year. The iPhone version should be out any day now. We completely re-worked everything in the game to fit to the iPad. From the UI to menus to some of the artwork. You explore the galaxy, conquer aliens and buy bigger starships and bigger weapons.

Warpgate HD iTunes LInk

You can always find more info about these games on our website, http://www.freeverse.com and myself, Zwilnik or Tim from Infinite Lives are always available to answer any questions you might have.

3. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i feel so proud to have tested castlecraft now! :)

4. ilStugots

ilStugots Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Does castlecraft require an internet connection to play, sort of like We Rule does?

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  6. Hippieman

Nov 6, 2008
    San Francisco
    Yes it is an MMO.

7. rookiebx7

rookiebx7 New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Freeverse iPad Games

Hi Hippieman, Flick Fishing looks really awesome. Thanks for the pics.

8. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    When will CastleCraft drop for iPod Touch/iPhone?

9. Hippieman

Nov 6, 2008
    San Francisco
    We are waiting on the Plus+ system to work as a Universal Binary. I don't imagine very long, I know ngmoco and the Plus+ team are hard at work.

If I was to guess (and PLEASE THIS IS JUST A GUESS) I'd say no longer than 2 weeks.

10. Yixian

Yixian Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    Medical Student
    Europe
    Has to be said, Freeverse are by far the most adventurous of the big devs at the moment, I don't see any of the others attempting anything as unique and involved as CastleCraft and War Gate.. These kinds of games are really what should start to replace the 99c trash now.