Universal Frontier Defense - Any fan of Clickers want to beta testing it?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Oh, thank you for your comment and I'm sorry for my fault. The correct release day is Dec-02.

2. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Really a fun game, guys. Hope the best. It definitely takes the clicker... genre (it's funny to call it that!)... and makes its strategic. Good job!

3. MinhMinh

MinhMinh Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    This game forces me to not really "think" that it's a clicker but more in a tower defense game. I'm so proud while I'm sitting in the same place with those guys.

PS: Still insisting Max of adding a "prestige" system through.. Hope Hope Hope.

4. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Got an email with a promo code and curious to try this out, but not sure where to get it.

Doesn't seem to be Test Flight... Promo code has numbers in it and test flight doesn't seem to let you input numbers.

5. collasta

collasta Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    App Store! It's being officially released in the upcoming weeks.

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    One of the best clickers ever. Honored to have helped with the testing.
    More than just a clicker . It's more than a defense game. Very unique and one of a kind . 5stars

7. collasta

collasta Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    I've been playing through the release version and some of the tweaks you made have made me just as excited about the game as when I first downloaded it! The new holiday theme is lovely, the flashing on hero abilities as they charge fixes the little grumble ninjas at the back of my mind, and Mason's updated stampede makes me happy I stuck with him!

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Please go to AppStore, then find the "Redeem" button and tap on it. After that please write the code I sent to you on there.

Best regards, Cronk.

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your interesting with this game, Jayg2015.

Thanks for your interesting with Mason. If you have ideas for other characters, please talk to us. We are waiting for them.

BTW, please get the Santa character on our Chrismas event. He is a special character with special skills, and you only have him in this event. Hope that you will like him, collasta.

10. Kevbot

Kevbot Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Is the beta test still going on? I would love to beta test this, as I'm a big fan of clickers like Tap Titans, etc. This game looks very well polished and will surely give plenty of feedback. :)

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your interesting with our game, Kevbot. The game will be released on Dec-2. Hope that you will like this game and we are waiting for your feedback, dude.

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012