Fruit Ninja: Coming April 2010! [Insanity trailer + Screenshots]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Muscat, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HalfbrickPhil

HalfbrickPhil Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    I was filming the trailer, with Steve dressed up as the banana and a few local guys who do sketch comedy videos dressed as the strawberry and the ninja. Muscat provided super awesome juicy support by buying giant piles of fruit for us to decimate. Headbutting the watermelons was the tricky part :)

A family picnicking nearby also had a good laugh watching us look like idiots. We wanting to film the ninja kicking some fruit out of a young child's hands and watching them cry, but I don't think the parents would appreciate that. Lame.

2. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    That vid is legendary.

3. HalfbrickPhil

HalfbrickPhil Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Thanks guy. We filmed more footage too, so as soon as we do an update (which will be 1-2 weeks after release), we'll likely make yet another video showing off its content. There's way more wacky stuff we want to show.

And hopefully if the trailer takes off, we'll get out there and film some more!

4. Muscat

Muscat Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Well, Fruit Ninja has been sitting in the App Review queue since Thursday now, so we are hopefully still on track for a 21st April release date, fingers crossed. Does anyone know roughly what the waiting time is at the moment? Blast off was approved in about 3 hours flat, but that was a month or two back now :)

5. Greensheep

Greensheep Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    none at the time
    awesome i hope you guys do good:)