Fruit Ninja -> FREE (2 Year Anniversary) Redeem now

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by niezam, May 22, 2012.

1. drew_hendrix

drew_hendrix Member

May 8, 2012
    high school
    atlanta
    Where is the redeem button

2. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Yeah, that redeem button. It's not showing up for me. Maybe they removed it?

3. brent.stabbs@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

May 8, 2012
    Weird, page is gone. Musta got it juuust in time

4. jeffyg3

Mar 22, 2010
    Well that blows. Must have tried when they were just taking it off...the page had no redeem button.

5. Sri Ram

Sri Ram Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Poorly designed redeem page, keeps giving out used codes. maybe just make the game free?

6. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here

7. jeffyg3

Mar 22, 2010
    #27 jeffyg3, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
    Yeah the page is back. I guess the site just rotates codes around. I retried maybe 15 times in a row until one of them finally worked. I wouldn't mind if they made Fruit Ninja Puss in Boots free for awhile like they did with the Android version. I finally got rid of Android foor good (thank god), but that meant I could no longer play that version of Fruit Ninja. Oh well, I guess I could spend $3 on the iPad version :/

8. bititch

bititch Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    After seeing this, I kept trying and my 16th one worked.

9. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Why are other countries not included in the promotion? Do they have license restrictions or something? (1st world only promotion)

10. Craddlecat

Craddlecat Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    site is down :( I really want this game :(

11. Badtz

Badtz Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2011
    How old are you? 16?

12. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yep, this game really is amazing. It's so simple yet so good and addicting.

Well I wouldn't go that far, but I am shocked that so many here are saying they don't have this classical gem.

Well, because there is a reason the game has so many downloads :p The game is just good. A buck for many fun moments is not much asked.

13. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    #33 nkarafo, May 23, 2012
    I would like to have it in my iphone for any casual person who would like to play but not to pay for it. I would rather pay for an expansion in Neuroshima Hex. :)

14. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I wouldn't touch a 'popular' AAA production quality game be it console or mobile even for free if I have no interest in the genre/gameplay/game setting!For example, I totally loathe FPS games and will never purchase BF3 even for under a buck. >.> The video game industry is huge with so many games on different platforms to choose from...why bother spending time on a game you have no interest in.

That said...I have more than a passing interest in fruit ninja.lol. Took me a while to get a promo code.

15. humancannonball

Jan 11, 2012
    #35 humancannonball, May 23, 2012
    Maybe because most of these super popular casual games are the most over-hyped and underwhelming available on the platform? In games like this one, or Angry Birds, Temple Run, and even Jetpack Joyride, I can appreciate the polished production and smooth, "addicting" gameplay that draws people in, but I've personally never found any of these to be very compelling. The immediate accessibility of these titles leaves little room for depth in gameplay, and where the developer attempts depth it usually also results in repetition. I can enjoy playing any of these games for minutes at a time, but if I play a game like Temple Run maybe twice a month, why should I feel bothered to pay for it when I have 200 other games on my device? (Seriously)

I've tried knock-off versions of Fruit Ninja in the past (Veggie Samurai) to decide if I'm interested in the gameplay, and those games have universally been terrible. I grabbed a code last night for Fruit Ninja to see if I've been wrong all along, and I did enjoy the game for 15-20 minutes. After trying Classic mode a few times, and Zen and Arcade modes once each, I'm still not as gaga over the gameplay as most people I've heard talk about this game, or others in the series. I'm sure I'll keep it on my device to play it from time to time, but I'm definitely glad I didn't pay for something that will get so little play time from me that even paying $1 for it seems unnecessary.

Really, when a game gets this popular why should I feel compelled to buy it for the sake of keeping up with other iOS users? I've payed for a lot of stuff on iOS to support the developer, and when a game like Fruit Ninja is getting XBOX 360 Kinect ports, for me, that kind of supportive motivation goes out the window.

Does that answer your question?

16. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Problem also for me.. I try to click on button but the system does not generate any code any reply???

17. Seong Mi-na

Seong Mi-na Active Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hahaha! I'm digged by your question man!

18. AlienSEX

AlienSEX Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2011
    keeps returning me to the main page when i click the 'redeem' button.

Not working.

19. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    never owned it till this free deal and didn't ever think of getting it

it's not my type of game, it's not a big deal, calm down

20. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Me too. To someone who already has the game and got a code, if you could PM me that code, that'd be awesome. 'Cause this isn't working for me :(