Universal Fury Roads Survivor (By Tiny Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WiseDog, Jun 7, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #21 LordShad0wz, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    It's not just this game. It's ANY game that only uses unity ads. I cannot see or watch ANY ads from unity. I have absolutely no issues with any other ad networks or mediators. I see the ads just fine from other providers. In the game Astro Attack. James used only Unity ads. About a month ago is when all of a sudden one day the ads stopped in not only Astro attack but about 4 other games. He said he only used Unity ads. I asked another developer, Space Bang and he too used only Unity ads. James switched ad mediators and no longer uses unity ads in Astro Attack and I can see the ads without any issue. The same with Space Bang. He changed from Unity and walla I am watching his ads everyday. It's definitely on Unity's end. I tried to find an email to get help but had no luck. I posted about this issue in the general section and another person has had a similar issue occur but no one else helped me. It's like I'm blocked. I do not use any ad blocking software and I am not Jailbroken. My firmware is official iOS 9.3.2.

I cannot view or see any opt in ads in this game. If there was an oil doubler in app purchase I'd buy it. I like this game. There does need to be more oil while playing. It's pretty sparse. It's torture for me to make it to 100 barrels.

Billy

2. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #22 LordShad0wz, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Well I went all in. I spent $8 here is my recommendation.

The "I am the night" mystery vehicle is absolutely not worth the $3.99 I paid. I'm sorry it isnt. It's cool cosmetically but it is slow and offers nothing special that other vehicles I already had for free. As a matter of fact I prefer to use the Diavolo thst I got earlier from the free oil. It's fast and reaches top speed quickly and maneuvers great. Not like the vehicle I actually spent real money on. The Mystery I am the night vehicle needs more speed and be able to get up to speed quicker as well as maneuver better and take more damage. It's simply not worth it's price.

The mystery .50 caliber gun, for $3.99 is a mixed result. It is absolutely deadly at close ranges and fires two shots one right after the other. But there's a painfully long reload time. It's really really long. And as you play vehicles get to where you will need more than 2 shots to kill them while they are shooting and ramming you. The reload time really needs to be shortened. Especially since I spent $3.99. I will say it is satisfying when they get close and your gun explodes them hehe. As I said its s mixed result.

Again I wish a dev would respond. I was promised a response 2 days ago. We like this game and want it to be better.

Billy

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #23 LordShad0wz, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Some more feedback.

I purchased the uncommon RPG launcher for $1.99 and while I like the weapon the weapon doesn't do enough damage. Especially as things rank up quickly and it takes many hits to take out enemy tanks and huge assorted vehicles.

I won the Behemot and even with 6 tires that thing is slow. Atleast I won a cool vehicle.

I've been noticing some weird physics stuff going on now that I've been playing a lot. For instance I started a game and immediately got stuck at an angle on a ledge. I couldn't move and they couldn't get to me. I was forced to start another game. This has happened repeatedly and not just at the start but after getting a great score I'll get stuck. Argh. Then sometimes I'll go flying into the air and just keep flying. Abnormally continuing in the air hehe. This keeps happening as well.

I still stand by my previous review of the vehicle and weapon I previously purchased. I wished they were better as I explained. The game would be more fun. I won't be making anymore purchases since there's been no response to any of the issues raised.

This game could be such a huge hit. Also why don't we get oil for vehicles we blow up or destroy? We should. Sometimes you reall have to earn that kill lol

Billy

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #24 LordShad0wz, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Well I left a 3 star review on the AppStore since there's been no response here. I hope the devs work on the issues and correct the weapons and vehicle deficiencies. I spent good money on the game.

Also has anyone noticed if there is a health meter that I'm just missing? It would be nice to know the health of my vehicle. Also armor that you can buy shouldn't count as a weapon. It would be nice to have both. This game can be so much better.

Billy

5. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    We're back guys, and we got news!

It will! Sorry for the missed answer to all of you guys, but the game is growing really faster and pur commitment needs to be greater than ever! And this is only for your great support!

Thank you for your important feedback Lord, it's really nice to see how much you like Fury Roads Survivor! The game will improve much in the next days: new updates will bring bug fixes, new explosive (for real!) gears and new incredible vehicles!

To answer your question, yes, there is a health meter, different from vehicle to vehicle, it's not visible, requires ability to understand how much health you got left!

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Well I'd love a visual cue so I know if I need to avoid or if I can ram a few more enemies. Also after spending $10 I'm now all of a sudden getting full screen ads. I don't think I should be getting ads after spending money like this. Can you please address this?

Will you be adding an oil doubler in app purchase? If the ad issue is fixed I would buy this. Although there would need to be more oil placed in the game. Perhaps you can have it so that if you buy the double oil more oil would be placed while plying. That way people who don't purchase it would get the same oil rate.

Will you be addressing the issues I outlined with the vehicle and weapon I spent $8 purchasing?

Do you have any sneak peek pics for what you are adding?

Yea that's right I'm keeping you busy with all these questions. Can you tell I like the game lol.

Billy

7. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    More oil to come in the next update ;) ;)

8. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    In Fury Roads Survivor will never appear automatically an ad, it's necessary only when you want to get the free 20 OIL units ;)

Gears and Vehicles will have continuous balance fixing, based on YOUR feedbacks submitted to our programmers.

Maaaaaaaybe on our social channels something will leak about the new stuff ;) It's so awesome I can't wait to share :D

Love your passion!

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #29 LordShad0wz, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    Not true. I'm getting forced full screen ads everytime I start the game after the splash screen. I took 5 screenshots for you. Where would you like me to send them or shall I post them here? I am absolutely getting forced ads. They started AFTER I spent $10. I really don't like them.

Your opt in ads don't work for me. I've never ever been able to view them because you use unity ads. I wish you would switch to another ad mediator. This is why I'm begging for a oil doubler in app purchase and more oil in the levels. It takes me all day to get to 100 barrels.

Billy

10. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Really strange, this should never happen, I will be happy to interact with you in pvt to solve it ASAP!

Thank you again for your feedbacks!

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I sent the email thismorning. Thank you!

I can't wait for some bug fixing and some changes to be made. I keep getting stuck and have to restart games. Like if you hit a vehicle head on you end up both in the air and going backwards does nothing we just stay like that. Or getting stuck on the landscape.

Billy

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I went and bought the laser. The reload is way too slow. It seems to fire the exact same way as the sniper and 50cal but just look different. The damage appears exactly the same for all 3 weapons.

The programmers really need to address this. I've now spent $14 hehe

Billy

13. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Every Gear is different and no one parameter is the same of another ;) These three weapons got similar effect and attack mode but we've seen different style of use in various gameplays!

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #34 LordShad0wz, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    It doesn't do enough damage nor does it have a fast enough firing rate. I paid $3.99 for this weapon and just like the other one I paid $3.99 for its extremely similar and you just get surrounded and stuck and the weapon doesn't do a good job.

I'm saying this so you can make it better. It shouldn't take 3 hits to blow up one vehicle when there are 7 on me and the weapons firing rate is so slow I don't have a chance. The firing rate should be much much faster. For the actual cost this weapon should kick ass.

Try playing with the weapon or the 50 cal and you'll see what I'm saying.

I spent $8 on those weapons. Unless their damage and rate of fire is increased they simply aren't worth it.

Billy

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #35 LordShad0wz, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    Ok,

Quick minor bug report. I was playing when I had 5 minutes until I was able to get free oil. The timer reached 00:00:00 and stayed like that. It wouldn't give me the free oil. I had to exit the app completely force closing it and start over and then I could tap the free oil button as normal.

On another note for those playing I found a pretty awesome combination. Thismorning I won the mines from the random draw. If you use the Behemot vehicle with the mines it's a pretty kick ass combination. The Behemot is slow and really tough and so the enemy vehicles get all crowded on you and then the mines go off blowing them up. I got a new high score and it was actually really fun. I'm really liking the Behemot vehicle.

I wish we could use the armor that they list as a weapon ALONG with a regular weapon simultaneously. When you start getting those long vehicles with all the guns firing at you all you can do is ram them. But then you blow up from ramming them. I just wish we could use the extra armor so we could ram. The weapons all have long reload times.

This game really is addicting I can't stop playing it lol. I still can't believe I spent $15. I'd still buy an oil doubler in app purchase if they added it as long as they add more oil to the game while playing. I still wish they would switch ad mediators so I could view the ads as well.

Devs you should add everyplay support and social media sharing. I love posting screenshots to Twitter. I have lots of devs and players on my Twitter account.

Billy

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok,

So I bought the Pulse lol.

If you decide to buy a vehicle and you are looking at the two mysterious vehicles, Black Mobile and Pulse, without a doubt you want to buy the pulse. The pulse turns better. The pulse takes more damage. Once it gets going it has decent speed. The way the front end of the pulse is you don't get stuck as much when the enemy cars kamikaze front end ram you. The vehicle is heavy so side blows get shrug off better. It's just a better vehicle overall. As a matter of fact I would never recommend the Black Mobile. I'd recommend the cheaper Behemot first.

I tried all of the weapons I have unlocked and so far the rpg launcher seems to be the best fit. The next would be the Laser. I wish these weapons had faster reload times. They take too long to reload!

Oh and this vehicle does great ramming those long tanker machine gun shredder vehicles. That's another reason for choosing the pulse.

I'm almost to my spending limit. Hehehe.

Billy

17. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Nice review Billy! Please post more of your strategies, it's very useful for us to understand how different players approach the combinations of gears and vehicles... and as I will announce soon, the number combinations is growing up ;)

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #38 LordShad0wz, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    Well for sure I use the Mines with the Behemot. I really like this combo. The Behemot is a great vehicle and you can get some really high scores with it in combination with the mines. It's actually pretty cool to watch multiple enemy vehicles blow up as they crowd you and the mine goes off. I love that.

Believe it or not the smoke gear and the oil gear is pretty useful too with fast moving vehicles. If you it with the Diavolo and you are at top speed enemy cars or trucks hit the oil so fast they fly off and explode or hit other enemy cars and explode.

And where's the sneak peeks? Come on!

Billy

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok,

I have a request. I won the shield ram gear. It's really not useful. There's a way to not only make this gear useful but damn cool as well. Why not make it so this armor pushes out every 2 seconds. This way it would knock back enemy vehicles and if you hit cars at full speed it would throw them.

What I've found is the armor does nothing to the enemy vehicles and they just crowd you and it's all over. So the armor isn't useful. Unless I'm just not thinking of a way for it to be useful could you give me an example?

I do like the visual effect on the vehicles though. That's pretty cool. We should be allowed to use this armor + use a weapon.

Billy

20. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Armors increase the endurance of a vehicle and it is useful for a long run strategy, some player used it to avoid big groups of enemies better!

Nice tip! Submitted to programmers ;)