Universal Fury Roads Survivor (By Tiny Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WiseDog, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Bivis

Bivis Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Mobile App and Game Developer
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Nice graphics! Downloading it now

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Can you please request to the programmers they add a way to share screenshots to Twitter and Facebook. Perhaps a score share?

The best way to get your game out there is word of mouth. Last night I got a massive score and I would have loved to have shared it to Twitter. Or even shared it here.

Billy

3. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    At the and of a game you can click on the Share button to show your score on Facebook and Twitter :)

[​IMG]

Is the fourth button counting from left (my version is in italian)

4. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    I don't have this share button( I have video button instead(everplay)

Also please check your Game Center high score list. I think there some cheaters or hackers there with millions of points. Not sure it's possible to score that much.

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I don't have that share button either. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked for it. It's gotta be some bug. I don't get the ads button either.

Billy

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #46 LordShad0wz, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Yes!

Update has landed. There's a nuke and a Gatling gun as well as new vehicles!

Go get it!

Edit- the Gatling kicks ass. I went and bought it. It's an awesome weapon.

I still need to request an oil doubler in app purchase. I would buy this. Also I still can't see any unity ads. I attempted to contact unity. I found an email address but I've heard nothing back.

Billy

7. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    #47 forsakenxe, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    So I gave this game a try twice. And I just can't get myself to like it. Accumulating oil takes too long for my liking. I often get stuck very early on and have to restart. Sometimes an enemy car Rams you immediately so you die after 1-2 seconds. If I get too fast, i can't really prevent collisions as I think the zoom is too close for he speed at which you are going.

Also only high score chasing gets repetitive and boring after a while. I would love power ups, perks and stuff like that to spice runs up and add more variety. Long term progression so to say.

Also no cloud safe if I see that right? Major issue for me.

Overall pretty disappointed, hoping for updates to address my concerns. Deleted but wish listed for now. 2/5

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok Wisedog,

How is the Nuke supposed to work? I purchased it and it's not doing anything. I see an enemy vehicle have a little grey and black smoke but it doesn't die.

I would think there would be a nuke explosion and certainly it wouldn't take 2 hits to take out a little enemy car and then have a really long reload time. Absolutely not worth $3.99. Are the programmers actually playing their own game? Please play using this weapon and see what I'm talking about. If I could get a refund I would. Try playing and see what I'm talking about.

Billy

9. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    After the update I now can see that 'Share' button! Woohoo! I can see that you made some improvements regarding oil supply. That's great! Much better this way. The timer till free oil is a nice finding.

Also I have a request: is there any option to put several gears on a car? For example a gun and some defense stuff? Because just defense is not so great as a gun. In fact defense gears seem useless. You'll be smashed anyway... But with a gun and defense gears you can survive longer.

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I absolutely agree. I wish we could use the armor gear and a weapon gear together.

However the armor gear that surrounds the vehicle can be useful sometimes. It's great on a fast moving car. Sometime an enemy car will blow up on contact.

But yea absolutely using armor and a weapon would be kick ass.

And having the nuke work would be useful too. Hehe.

Did you notice they added a warthog?

Billy

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Actually. The nuke doesn't work at all. It's completely broken. The smoke I thought I was seeing was coming from my own vehicle lol. I just changed vehicles and nothing is happening. I am going in circles and all the enemy cars are hanging with me. None are dying. Nothing is happening.

The nuke isn't working at all. Not in anyway. It's totally broken.

Billy

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Woo hoo!

A Unity Ads rep got back to me. We figured out my problem!

Apparently I had to go into settings/privacy and reset my ad identifier.

Now all games that use unity ads can see my device again. Ads work in all games!

My device was blocked.

Billy

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I have a feature request. Would it be possible for us to tap on an enemy vehicle that our weapons would then target until destroyed? By default if the target goes off screen or contact is lost the game would go to the regular targeting system until I tap the next target?

This would add so much dept to the game and wouldn't interfere with the control scheme. It would also allow the player to deal with bigger enemies or more dangerous enemies instead of the game targeting worthless enemies that do little damage.

That 105mm cannon is so far the most powerful weapon in the game. It really kicks ass. I love it. I can't compare it to the nuke because the nuke is broken. But at this point you put the 105 on a Behemot or a pulse or a Black Mobile and it's simply awesome!

Btw thanks for making the Black Mobile better. It's more fun to use now.

Billy

14. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Yo Billy, we're checking the Nuke issue right now with programmers! The 105+Behemot strategy is a nice one, but will this remain with the next update bringing new vehicles in to the wastelands? Can't wait to know!

15. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    The Nuclear Gear works when you get the WASTED state, not the BUSTED! ;)

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #56 LordShad0wz, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    I don't understand. I don't see it doing anything. Absolutely nothing. Can you show me a everyplay video of it? Because I see absolutely nothing here.

Actually. Here's MY everyplay video. First you can see the programmers didn't address the issue of being rammed. Second you can see the nuke does nothing. Nothing when wasted. Nothing whatsoever.

Watch my replay from Fury Roads
    https://everyplay.com/videos/30422619

Billy

17. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Programmers are working on the issue to find a solution in physics for being rammed ;)

I can see the Black Mobile being busted, not wasted. Nuclear will be active when wasted :)

18. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    [​IMG]

Aaaaand it's here! Have you been already updated? The 1.2 is now available for both iOS and Android!

The Wastelands never been so HOT! Ready for summer :D

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Your right, I'm wrong. Holy shit KABOOM ! Hahaha!

Can you tell them programmers to allow us to see the effects a little longer? It's worth it.

Billy

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Fighting the Covenant! Lol

Watch my replay from Fury Roads

https://everyplay.com/videos/30448908

Billy