Universal Fury Roads Survivor (By Tiny Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WiseDog, Jun 7, 2016.

1. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    1) Submitted!
    2) The Version 2's skin is one of my favourite, I got that texture as wallpaper on my phone lol

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #62 LordShad0wz, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    What about my idea of tapping an enemy vehicle to target it?

Do you think that would be feasible? It would be so awesome to do that. Especially when there's so many enemies and then you get one of those long trucks with all the guns on them that really kill you.

What about the suggestion from myself and others about allowing us to use armor as well as a weapon? Hell yeah to this idea. He'll make it an IAP upgrade I'll pay a $1!

I actually purchased the second version that warthog you like. But I prefer the original that I won with oil. Just like with the pulse I purchased the original and then won the 2nd version and actually like the 2nd version more hehe.

Btw I love the water cannon! It works great with slow moving vehicles. What's your favorite weapon/vehicle set up? For myself it's the Black Mobile and the 105mm cannon. After you guys made the changes the the Black mobile it's a much much better vehicle. The next would be the Pulse with the RPG. My highest score was using the pulse with the RPG. My issue with the pulse, and maybe you can relay this to the programmers and check this out for yourself, is sometimes it starts out way too slow. If it starts out on an incline it can barely even get going. It needs to be able to always start out faster. Start a bunch of games with it and you will see what I mean. It doesn't have enough power.

Billy

3. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO

Actually didn't notice this word in the game. What's that?

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    It's the vehicle with the likeness of the warthog from Halo. The Nimbus, A Spartan never dies.

Billy

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Has anyone unlocked the second black mobile or either of the RV's? I'm wondering what they look like and there's no everyplay videos with them in them.

I have the original Black Mobile and it's pretty awesome with the changes they made. Especially with the 105mm cannon. It maneuvers much better now. It still gets stuck when rammed but they are working on that problem.

I'd like to unlock the last three vehicles but I've had no luck and there's no hints.

Billy

6. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    A little update for everyone.. just to tell you that the game, in the future, will have a lot of RADICAL changes... stay tuned!

And a question: what is you favourite car? And wich one would you like to see in the game in a next update?

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #67 LordShad0wz, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Right now my favorite is the Black mobile, however if the Pulse got a speed boost it would absolutely be the pulse.

I absolutely want a back to the future version of a Delorean. I'd buy that in a second. It wouldn't even take me a second. I'd buy it before the update was finished installing lol Make it fast and maybe turn really well.

Also what about letting us use some enemy vehicles? Some of them are pretty cool looking. I would love to use the one with the spikes or the one with the three cannon looking things facing forward.

So radical changes eh? Why do you drop a damn bomb like that and say stay tuned. Your killing me. Come on! I can't take secrets.

Billy

8. Monica Drusian

Monica Drusian New Member

Jun 8, 2016
    Have you founded the best vehicle + gear asset?

I'm trying different combinations between vehicles and gears. Even if my preferred one remains Monster Jack+Sniper Rifle, I was wondering if you've tried something different and can give me a suggestion here...
    I'd like to try new items they added in v. 1.2! Have you unlocked some of them?

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Wisedog,

Please watch and send to the programmers. As you can see the pulse needs more power.

https://everyplay.com/videos/30561088

Billy

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #70 LordShad0wz, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    If you go back a few pages and read you will see all the different combos I list. I've also uploaded some different combos to everyplay

Billy

11. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    #71 WiseDog, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    I see, thank you as usual! New gears and new vehicles are generating new records already! And a lot are to come!

12. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Simple question:

What's you best score? We're seeing incredible numbers in stats!

13. TheWall

TheWall New Member

Jul 1, 2016
    YEEEES! Yesterday I took EMP.. I think it could be the most powerful gear!

Main aim now on new gears that look stunning!

14. BastionisnotOP

BastionisnotOP New Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Finally a ####ing funny racing game

I'm actually a big fan of Mad Max and racing games so you will understand i loved this game. And even if wasn't perfect at the release there were several patches to fix bugs. Oh Yeah.

I'l beat every record!

P.s. Bastion ####

John

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Oh no you won't sucker lol

It's on now.

Billy

16. DavidHunter1972

DavidHunter1972 New Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Challenge Accepted!:cool:

Mine is 41.603...:D

17. Rick Deckard

Rick Deckard New Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Student
    Hi guys, I suggest you to insert an extreme power saving mode in the next patch. :D

18. FranklinTheTortoise

FranklinTheTortoise New Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Fury Road

That game is crazy! I can't stop playing it. When you get 6 skulls it's a pain in the ass but still funny, thanks!

19. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Is the score just 'time' or also related to kills?
    -it would be nice with better score giving more oily

Also what the other said:
    Gears should be equipable alongside weapons.
    Right now the customization is very limited, as you would never skip havving a weapon, for e.g. Better armor

And statts on vehicle and weapons please :)

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I absolutely 1 MILLION % agree. We should be able to equip an armor/ram AND a weapon. It would make the game more fun for sure especially when you get surrounded so quickly.

This really should be done.

Billy