Universal Fury Roads Survivor (By Tiny Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WiseDog, Jun 7, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Let's get this on! I'm waiting here! Hehe

Billy

2. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

Man, this game is hard. I scored no more than 1400 points on average. My highest score is 8446. Took a screenshot of it as proof but the message board wouldn't accept it! I think the difficulty ramps up to quickly. Gameplay usually last no longer than a minute. Having the best vehicles and weapons doesn't prolong the gameplay much. Random power-ups would be helpful. Random health kits would be beneficial too. A combination of using weapon and armor together would be a plus. I don't like having to avoid the armor just so I could use a weapon. Who would pick armor over weapon? I wish there were power-ups in this game. I found out late that it was possible to reverse by tapping both side of screen. Despite some of its flaws it's still a fun time waster. I'd rate this a 4.2/5

3. UnhappyUnlucky

I would not recommend the nuclear weapon. It's the worst weapon in the game! It only trigger when you are wrecked. Sometimes there are only a few enemies within your proximity giving you a small boost of score. The other half of the time I was busted making the weapon essentially worthless. It's like not equipping any weapon at all when I'm playing. So not worth the asking price of $3.99. I think there should be more to the nuclear. How about small bombs occasionally dropping down and then a loud explosion when wreck? At least make it worth the $3.99 or demote it to rare status. It doesn't have a legendary feelings to it

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I said the samething. I paid for it too hoping to see little tactical nukes going off or something.

Billy

5. UnhappyUnlucky

Lol. You did? I didn't read the thread. I came just to voice my opinion. The nuclear weapon was disturbing my peace of mind :p
    I couldn't just say nothing about it. It seems so barren. Sort of lifeless the whole time I equipped it. Made it feel as if I'm going into battle unequipped. Once the issue with the nuclear weapon is resolved I think I could finally be able to rest in peace

6. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Always listening to your feedbacks on weapons! Reported to our developers ;)

7. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    New BIG update released!

Happy to announce that the new update with major changes is rolling out! 1.4 for everybody!

Now you have more reasons to KILL 'EM ALL : MISSIONS! Try it, and let us know if you're having fun ;)

[​IMG]

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Hi All,

Ok I have the new update released today that has dual weapon packages.

So I'm not understanding exactly what's going on. You have to pay $3.99 for weapons I've already paid for in some instances just to use them together and I don't even get to choose which two I want to use ?

For instance I have always wanted to use the armor. But it looks like it's paired with the flame thrower. It's all greyed out so its hard to tell which is weird since they are asking money for it. But Id rather use a better weapon than the flame thrower.

It's just so weird. I've already spent so much money in this game to unlock weapons and vehicles now I need to spend more to unlock them again?

They should have had a single $3.99 to unlock a single dual use ability and then let us choose the two we want to use. Now that would have been the right way to do it. I'm really disappointed.

Billy

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Well my disappointment has turned into happiness. You can actually win the dual weapons. I used oil and won them all.

I'd still pay $3.99 if I could choose the two systems I'd like to use.

But this is pretty cool. I really like the RPG / Explosive barrels combination. I did really well with that.

They need to add more vehicles!!!

Billy

10. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Update 1.5 is finally here!

Yes it is, finally a great devices optimization and TWINS GEARS are available for everyone!

[​IMG]

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Can you please add more vehicles and please make it so the game stops forcing you to see the $6.99 deal. I already have all the twin gears and I have every vehicle and thousands of oil. I don't need the deal but it constantly forces me to see that full screen deal ad.

You need to add more vehicles and gears. Or you need to add power ups at the beginning of a game that we can spend oil on then it would make it worth it to buy an oil tripler. Right now I have thousands of oil because I watch the ads and there's no more to spend the oil on.

Also I'd actually pay $3.99 if it allowed us to choose what twin gears I'd like to use. I'd pay that for sure.

Billy

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Wisedog,

Please please please. First we have to deal with the start up add and now all I keep seeing is that $6.99 full screen deal screen. I already have all of the twin gears. Normally there's a little toggle you can tap to permanently turn that type of ad off. It's just over and over.

You also should offer the coin tripler on its own. I don't have that but I have all of the twin gears. I have no reason to even buy the ad.

Billy

13. AdoreGames

AdoreGames Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Hey devs!

Congrats on being featured on the App Store homepage after the last update! Love your game. Great job! Keep it up!

14. LordKara24

LordKara24 New Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Black Mobile

Hey lads :)
    So I have unlocked everything on the game.
    Except for 2, well 3 cars: The Black mobile 1-2 and the Bad RV version 2.
    Does anyone know how to unlock the Black mobiles( it's the coolest I think:D)

Anyway thanks for an anwer##
    Emre

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Wisedog,

While I love the update I'm forced to lower my review score on the AppStore. I'm still forced to constantly see that full screen $6.99 deal when I already have everything in it and I've spent over $30 in the game. Usually there's a toggle to not see things like that after a few times but another update today and still it's there.

Please I really do love this game. I actually love the other aspects of today's update. I love the air enemy unit. I hope you add new vehicles and weapons soon.

Billy

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I wish I could tell you but I bought them lol. If you decided to buy one I'd suggest the Black Mobile 1. Especially if you love Batman. It rocks!!!

Billy

17. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Recent update is awesome! Thanks devs! Can't stop playing the game. It hooks me again. Still didn't unlocked all the gears and cars, tho;)

18. ThatGuy0248

ThatGuy0248 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    #118 ThatGuy0248, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Hi, I play Fury Roads Survivor and I really enjoy playing it, but I have one problem:

I have two mysterious twin gears, undead (shotgun and spikes), and plague bearer (fallout and acid thrower), however it won't unlock, even though I've tried everything. I was wondering if you or someone else could tell me what I need to do to finish unlocking it.
    Thanks

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Do you have those weapons themselves unlocked?

Billy

20. ThatGuy0248

ThatGuy0248 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    #120 ThatGuy0248, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Yeah, I do have the weapons/gears that are used to unlock them, but they won't get me my mysterious gears