Universal Fury Roads Survivor (By Tiny Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WiseDog, Jun 7, 2016.

1. ThatGuy0248

ThatGuy0248 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Doesn't matter, I fixed the problem#

2. ThatGuy0248

ThatGuy0248 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Does anyone know how to unlock the black mobile versions 1 and 2?

3. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Update 1.7 is finally here!

# Ver.1 = use a lot of N20...
    # Ver.2 = kill all enemies but a BIG ONE...

# aaaaaaaand update in roll out!!! There's a new fellon (and more OIL!) through the Wastelands, check it out!#

[​IMG]

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    That full screen ad is still there and there's no way to get rid of it even though I already purchased everything. I keep asking and asking but it's not addressed. I've spent so much money on this game I don't know why a simple toggle switch can't be put on the forced full screen ad for that deal can't be implemented or the game itself should see I already have everything and not even show it. It's harassment at this point.

Please Wisedog?

Billy

5. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Hi Lord!

The full screen Ad is by our publisher, and it is absolutely needed to allow us to stay up in the stores and keep up the development. We are sorry if it bothers you, but I hope you will understand it is necessary. By the way, we have improved very much thanks to your support, and we will try to add more and more contents to satisfy your gameplay :)

6. LlF

LlF New Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Honestly just registered to say thank you to all you suckers who paid to just to find out what each weapon does. Good game with abysmal documentations.

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Still playing this ,anyone else

8. UJC_theguy

UJC_theguy New Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Set a world record

I set a new world high score, but it didn't get uploaded to the server. Video proof here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4NKHC5zYb4

Love the game, lots of fun, great way to waste some time and some baddies. The only things I haven't unlocked yet are the Black Mobile v1 and the Bad RV v2, how do I unlock the latter? I'm itching for that guide update to come out.

9. Sir Draxinn

Sir Draxinn New Member

May 28, 2017
    #129 Sir Draxinn, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Duster and Bunker

My favorite setup is the Duster and Bunker. The flamethrower part gives decent damage output, and the 360 shield part nearly doubles the health pool. Paired with decent speed and handling, it's a good mostly defensive loadout if you want to be a tank with good steering. *cough*behemot*cough*

EDIT: I believe that adding in at least the 1 skull buggy would be a good opportunity. Some suggestions for its performance could be it has better handling and speed than the interceptor, but just as much health or maybe a little less. It's possible quality could be uncommon or rare. Another possibility is adding in explosive spears as a gear in uncommon or rare, and have it do as much damage as the nitro glycerin barrels while firing a little faster than the sniper rifle.

10. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    I've finally managed to update to the latest version of the game.

- really glad to see new location coming soon! (When approximately, btw?)
    - I noticed some controversy between 'cash' and 'oil' notions in the game. In fact, oil is the main currency of the game and phrases like 'like for cash' or 'cash earned' (after watching an ad) seems embarrassing - better exchange 'cash' for 'oil' in them.
    - the video ad to earn free oil is appearing too frequent, I believe. Usually, they set not more than 3 times to watch an ad, then either this message disappears or a phrase like 'no ads to show right now come back later' appears.

Why not implementing an option to continue your scoring after watching an ad? Like in miniclip's diving game? So called 'view-to-play' model popular these days?

11. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    New Update!!!!

They added a really cool bike. It reminds me of the motorcycle terminator from Terminator salvation. It's really fun to play. They also added a new environment. It's a winter environment.

They finally got rid of that awful ad screen!! So I'm really happy.

I'm really enjoying the new content!

If you haven't gotten the game yet you really should try it. It's fun. There's a lot to unlock. The combat is pretty fun especially when you unlock the better vehicles and weapons. As you unlock the weapon combos it's even better. I ended up enjoying the game so much I think I've spent about $25. You don't have to though to enjoy the game. That was just my choice.

I do wish they would add a way to constantly burn through oil. Even after unlocking the new content I have thousands and thousands of oil left. If there were power ups or something we would have a reason to spend oil and need to earn it once we've gotten everything. Or let us upgrade vehicles and weapons with oil!!

Billy

12. WiseDog

WiseDog Active Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Improve your fun
    Rome, Italy
    Update 2.0 is online! New Map! New Vehicles!

Welcome to Fury Roads Survivor 2.0!

Winter is coming… in the Wastelands of Fury Roads Survivor! It’s time to start new adventures with a lot of new vehicles in the new map “Nuclear Winter”, available with update 2.0!
    But our Megalomania is incurable and fills our head with new ideas to force you to have fun with our games! More to come...
    Download iOS: http://apple.co/2hPhKRj
    Download Android: http://bit.ly/22hfv5E

[​IMG]

13. DanChen

DanChen New Member

Dec 3, 2017
    Student
    Vietnam
    #133 DanChen, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    The game is so good! I have been playing it for a while. About the combinations between vehicles and gears, I really like the monsterjack + undead twins combo. I also unlocked the pulse, like the other heavy vehicles, pulse has very low acceleration and not so good handling. But it has a decent speed and a whole tank of armor, using pulse with the devastator twins is also a good option. If you wanna challenge yourself and play for the long run, I would recommend you use the wagun + shield ram combo. The wagun has average speed and acceleration but in return the handling is quite good, adding with its slim build, stuffs like evading and slipping through tight gaps are impressive. I also played the nuclear winter map, the glaciers are a pain but it would be cool with some drift based handling cars like nimbus or nuvolari. I also like using the roadrunner twins with drift handling cars - because - the boost got from thrusters accompanying with pinpoint accuracy of the sniper, it's simply just cool and I can also pull some nice tricks. I think the only problem here is the reverse control. I can just simply reverse the car by tapping both sides at once, but it's pretty messed up if I equip thrusters or use rocket engine cars like aero and west machine. Overall this game is cool! I had been playing it for 3 months last year before resetting my phone, and have just played again for 2 weeks but things never get old, the thrill in playing never fades! I'm now aiming to unlock everything without spending money, just can't wait till then!

14. Sir Draxinn

Sir Draxinn New Member

May 28, 2017
    It's a shame that this forum has kinda died out. Is anyone else still playing this game regularly? I had to switch devices and lost all my unlocks but I still love the game and I'm on my way to unlocking everything again. I'm not sure how it's done and I'm sure it's difficult to make, but I feel like a data transfer would be a really cool option. I know that usually requires servers though, and those can get to be expensive so I understand if it isn't possible. Either way I enjoy this game whenever I pick it up.

EDIT: I found a glitch on the destruction dome map where I'm already destroyed or my wheels will glitch into the ground and I can't move, both of which are when I respawn. I'll see if I can get a recording of it happening.

15. Carter Quackenbush

Carter Quackenbush New Member

Jun 5, 2021
    Male
    Does anyone know how to unlock either the 50. Cal, bad rv 2, or black mobile version 2? Because i have over 2000 oil rn and ihdk how to unlock any of those things. Plz