Universal Galactic Phantasy Prelude - (by Moonfish Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Enderized

Enderized New Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Bug!

I was in the obuchvold star port I went outside looked away for 10 seconds and when I look back I am battling 3 battleships is this a bug?

2. Captain Spire

Captain Spire New Member

May 15, 2015
    Thank you for a fantastic game

I really enjoy this game. Being thisis my first tablet and 1st tablet space sim, I am hooked. It reminds me of Privateer, Freelancer, and all the enjoyment I miss from the old PC games. The game's pace is perfect and for anyone familure with these type of games, the difficulity of combat was very understandable. The story was fun, but not over the top, The ship models were not rips from other games but took a nod to many designs. I did like them all. All in all I wanted to thank you for the efforts made in developing such a fantastic game.

1. Upgrading bases: such as leveling up a Mining or shipyard has some math issues. I'll try to explain. I enter a Market base and it says, I have 1,000,000 invested and 1,100,000 until upgrade. I can take this to mean two things. 1. Investing 100,000 more goes to the next level, or,I need to pay 1,100,00 more. This is where the math messes up. if say I pay $500,000 then another $500,000 THEN a third $500,000, it shows Ive invested $2,500,000 but still says $1,100,000 till next level. It's not until I pay exactly $1,100,000 will the base level up.
    I've tried it a few times and I've been able to repeat the process.

2. As others have said before, I'd like the ability to remove hired crew from my pool. I would even fully accept the removal of the old crew member with no refund. It is the clutter. After a while it gets lengthy.

3. Blueprints. A. Will attacking Destroyer pirates only yield destroyer blueprints? Cruiser pirates for Cruiser blueprints? Etc B. Are there any factors that increase or decrease the chances of getting a blueprint from a pirate? C. What are the average percentage drops for smaller vs larger pirate groups? D. I have found 1 Class II blue print. I presume these are a very low percentage to aquire from Pirates?

4. Would there be any future plans to get Credits through game play? Say 10,000,000 per one or two credits?

Again, thank you.

3. Liaris_Freese

Liaris_Freese New Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Spend $ To Get Strong?

i only spent about less than 5$ for the money , not for credit to buy ship blueprint ...
    i dont know the other btw...
    its easy to get the blueprint , go hunt npc higher map but run from active pirate n only rob neutral npc such as Alien Airlines , Bee Logistic , Andorra Airlines , because sometime we will get ship blueprint such as DK Yawgmoth , Fallen , Durins Bane , Seraphim (78mill cost to build , the material u should get all to 100k for each material better)

yet most important is GET DK-YAWGMOTH SHIP 1ST!

Then Happy Hunting! X'D:p:p:p

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hi Liaris, and welcome to Toucharcade.
    Surprised somebody is still playing this, let alone that it still works ;)
    Sheinfell was my user account back then, just in case you read through the whole thread.

5. Liaris_Freese

Liaris_Freese New Member

Feb 14, 2017
    the equipment drops are rare for a good item , usually the ordinary one that starport does have , but item like AR10J is totally RARE and hard to get from any pirates or npc , i couldnt find it at any starport and hardly get it from any npc ships either... but it does fun to pop all ship, hahaha XD

6. Crais Hunter

Crais Hunter Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Not enough storage to get the next ship

Please help me I just started the game and I don't have enough storage to get the next ship I need I can hold 645 but the next ship is 660 something and I can't upgrade my storage so I'm unable to progress please help

7. Hitmesoftly

Hitmesoftly New Member

Aug 1, 2017
    I was confused by this too however you don't need ship storage space for ship building materials. After purchase they go into a storage shared by all stations, it doesn't make sense but it's very convenient.

8. Crais Hunter

Crais Hunter Member

Jul 31, 2017
    But when I tried to pick up other materials it said it couldn't pick them up

9. Crais Hunter

Crais Hunter Member

Jul 31, 2017
    And when I emptied my ship storage then I could pick them up

10. Crais Hunter

Crais Hunter Member

Jul 31, 2017
    OK I figured it all out thanks! but now I can't figure out how to scrap my ship

11. Crais Hunter

Crais Hunter Member

Jul 31, 2017
  12. Redjay702

Redjay702 New Member

Jul 24, 2018
    Male
    Not getting any Ogre 2 blueprents and ive been attacking ogre 2s for hours and not one droped any clue why?