Universal Galaxy BulletHell: Danmaku Sky (By 24 Code Limit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mrpacogp, Jul 7, 2016.

1. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Someone let me know when it's fixed please =]

2. mrpacogp

mrpacogp Active Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Spain
    Greatest News - Incoming Update

Hi Guys.
    We have found the best way to get refound your purcharses.
    We are working on redeem codes, or promo-code. Right now we are testing the codes, we actually using Unity engine for purchases, but we dont know why something is wrong in the api and we need a few days to get that working.

Also, we have 2 review on store with 1 star and your game as been diseappear from store.

You know to get a good position on ranking is required to get a good review, if not, you can´t get downloads and then jump to another project.

Everyday we have at least 1k downloads on Google Play Store and its a good market where to work and get some revenue for our work. Instead of that, on Apple Store with this lower rating we are getting 2 downloads from Air Force and 20-30 for the other project.

Well, there is not the best place to stay crying. We have to work hard and improved our product.
    If the next update get approval from apple, we want to test the ASo, we have change our product Title to Galaxy Strikers: Space Invaders.
    Is hard to change the title of our project, but its hardest to get 2-3 download each day.

Kind regards.

3. mrpacogp

mrpacogp Active Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Spain
    No PromoCode for Apple Inapp

Well we have bad news.
    There is no promo codes for inapp under apple store, but we have it working on google play store.
    We want to spare some promocode with you guys, we are testing something and after that we want to share something here.
    Kind regards.

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #44 LordShad0wz, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    So Apple won't let you put in a system to send coins to people who lost them? Is that what you mean?

What's your next project about? Tell us more about it!

Also did you remove the ability to use both weapon systems at the sametime? Before the single and 4 cannon systems would fire. So I would upgrade both. But it seems this doesn't happen anymore. Can you please put this back? I actually liked it.

Also I see a button to send iCloud data but where is the button to retrieve it? Is it automatic?

I don't want to make purchases again and lose them.

Billy

5. mrpacogp

mrpacogp Active Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Spain
    Cloud save icon under settings menu its to get the same level on different device.
    You may test in another device, we have test, like play 6 levels, and activate cloud.
    After that, enter on another device the same account and continue in same step.

For promo code, Apple store only got for paid apps, in google we can send promocode for inapp.
    Actually we only have 2-3 downloads each day, because we have some bad review for lost purchase, its our faut i know, but if we can´t get most download we are not happy to develop more.

Apologize about my english.
    We still working on next update.
    Kind regards.

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    I know it'z bn A Summer ago tho...

7. mrpacogp

mrpacogp Active Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Spain
    We have updated our game and now we can share promo code with us, please send us a pm.

Hi everyone, we have finally updated our game with some requested features.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/galaxy-strikers-space-invaders/id1130238741?mt=8

We have changed our title game to Galaxy Strikers because some problems of visibility.
    Right now with can share with you guys some promo codes, the new feature from Apple Store.

We hope you like this update:
    .- Fixed minor bug
    .- Added 3 slots for test more spaceships
    .- Fixed error on final Boss
    .- Added two new b.s.o

Here is some promo code, each one for 3.99€
    XM9Y6EMXYTLR
    4T4AE3JA7XH6
    XA7JT9KTTEAH
    3TYAJ33WJ79Y

Another pack for Commander Pack
    XTW466MMAE67