Universal Galaxy Mix - Planet Watermelon (by Seele Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ferulci, Feb 1, 2024.

1. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    No I didn’t but that’s probably because I left a review from day 1. Wonderful, can’t wait to see all those new things.

sebgo and Ferulci like this.
  2. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Well, with all the Suika Game trend, I got this game (it looks more my way plus it offers a few additional mechanics) a couple hours ago. Playing it is quite fun!

My only gripe is pressing the "Quit" button immediately ends the game, without asking for confirmation. I pressed it by accident and, well... I lost my highest score of the night.

Also, slightly minor complaint is the fact that "Shake It!" gets triggered too easily; this happened to me twice as I was trying to sit in a more comfortable position without pausing the game. But this is way less important than the "Quit" issue.

Other than that, the game is lovely, both visually and audibly. Control is precise and didn't experience any undesired move that could be blamed on the game.

It seems I'm late to the party, but I hope it goes on!

Ferulci and Anotherkellydown like this.
  3. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    How long do games last? I tried a few Suika clones and sometimes games last way too long for my liking..

4. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I think my longest run lasted for over one hour, to get about a 12K score. You can exit the app at anytime, though, and when you're back you can continue where you left off (learned that today), so you don't need to commit to a long play session if you need to do something else.

Just don't hit the "Quit" button, though, as that will take you to main menu and you'll lose your score (happened to me by accident).

Ferulci and tops2 like this.
  5. Ferulci

Ferulci Active Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Thanks for your replay and our last update should solve this! Now, anytime you want to leave, there is a notification asking for validation.
    Other new additions:
    - We added a gyroscope feature where anytime you move, the deep space moves with you.
    - Localization with 5+ new languages, from Spanish to Simplified chinese or Japanese.
    - Bug fixing for iPhone and Apple Watch.
    Once again thank you for your support!

sebgo likes this.
  6. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    would be amazing if we could to get “Galaxy Mix” gatcha

Attached Files:

Anotherkellydown and sebgo like this.