Galaxy on Fire™ III - (by Fishlabs) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 26, 2013.

1. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    Aye, you are correct sir. I didn't mean to infer you're an expert, verbatim, but there are many different marketing perspectives out there and you seem to know a bit about it. My objective was only to throw in and show how deep the rabbit hole actually goes. What makes it difficult is business, gov't and any other corporate organizations hold secret motives and objectives that, if released to the public market, wouldn't particularly work to their advantage. And that's food for thought that most wouldn't eat :)

2. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    I honestly feel bad for the 25 people who lost their jobs, I understand the pain and hardship they are going through. But frankly I am disgusted by their former employers present actions. I paid full price for GoF2 and all the expansions. Again, I'm sorry they are going through financial hardship, but that's not my problem. Throwing ads into a paid game is a terrible policy. If it was only on the menu screen that would be one thing but every time I enter a starbase...that's EA type shenanigans. That's like going and purchasing a new car then a few months later when going to get the oil changed they paint dealership ads all over the car. "Sorry but we aren't selling enough cars to pay for advertising so we though, since you bought from us you wouldn't mind...spreading the word." I'm already passing on this P2W garage they are pushing next. If this isn't fixed in a prompt update, I don't care how good GoF3 is they won't get my money out of spite.