Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Yoyomaster223

Yoyomaster223 New Member

Mar 18, 2013
    There is another blueprint i know about!

I found another blueprint that no one i have heard mention. It is the blueprint for shock blast. You find it on skor terpa. On its planet bervegor. You will notice there is no station, but (you need the supernova addon) you will see debris of a vossk ship, it is in the debris. Hack the debris and there you go! Shock blast blueprint!

2. Yoyomaster223

Yoyomaster223 New Member

Mar 18, 2013
    There is another blueprint in supernova addon! It is the shock blast blueprint found on skor terpa. It is in the vossk ship debris you will see. Welcome! :)

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Recently this popped up in my “games for you” list in the AppStore, and was surprised to see an update only 5 months ago. After GoF3 shut down, I assumed that Fishlabs had abandoned it (for reference, the original released back in 2010). The last time I’d tried to get back into it, it still had not been updated for modern iPhone screens (not even black bars), which has become a deal breaker for me.

Well, I got curious and downloaded it and, lo and behold, it’s now in glorious full screen. The graphics are a bit old-school but fully upscaled for retina screens and of course it runs great. GoF2 is a bit of a throwback to a time when old cellphone game developers were experimenting with premium games in a promising new platform.

If you like real-time space sims with deep story and mechanics, RPG elements, and a big galaxy to explore, you may want to give this a go.

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks for this bump, going to revisit this. Haven't thought about it in years and didn't realize it had been getting semi-recent updates.

squarezero likes this.