Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Romeo Longsword

Romeo Longsword Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Hong Kong, London, Osaka
    Thanks, I have done all that but the mission does not move on, possible bug?

2. Guardian Of Asgaard

Guardian Of Asgaard Active Member

Mar 2, 2011
    England
    Where should you buy them from though?

3. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Anyone know where I can get 8x implants? I need to sell them...

4. natefish

natefish Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I'm getting this, too. This is a new conversation isn't it? It's been a while since I started playing this game, but I don't recognize this conversation. Anyone know what we are supposed to do?

5. the_kernel

the_kernel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Datacore netadmin
    An Island Somewhere
    Im sure it will Shadow. Extreme is for non-arthritics. :)

6. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Ok so I just got this game when it was on sale, so I'm pretty new to this, whats the best way to earn money for a new ship?

7. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    #1467 shadowgamerr, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
    It was said one page earlier that you can find trade routes to buy low and sell high. That is to be one of the best way of earning money.;)

8. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Pan system. It is usually on a random planet in this system. The Pan system is a hidden system. You will have to find the path to this system by purchasing it from a merchant in a lobby at one of the systems. I believe it was posted earlier. Use the search feature, since I don't remember off hand where the information is.

9. Romeo Longsword

Apr 7, 2011
    Hong Kong, London, Osaka
    Most of your answers can be found here:
    http://forums.fishlabs.net/fishlabs-mobile-games-en-20/galaxy-fire-2-124/galaxy-fire-2-iphone-ipad-126/2350-galaxy-fire-2-all-1-guide.html

10. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
  11. b00mers

b00mers Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    whiterun
    no i bought it like i do all of my apps... anyway you cant get iap illegally can you? its just my ipods messed up and whenever i update apps it leves that app unplayable for a few hours, it just gets stuck on a maximum loading screen lol

12. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

#1472 Der-Kleine, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
    I just for the first time got the "Polytron Boost", wich offers a 300% speed boost for 6 sconds.

Warning: It's blazing fast! :eek:

13. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    You know, it works both ways. If I were the developer, I wouldn't WANT you as a customer. The game uses virtual currency to buy ships and supplies, and you seem to have problems assessing value for investments.

Try loading it up again -- if you played after the iPad universal update came out, you might have a cloud save in OpenFeint for the game. That should save you a lot of running around and replay. BTW it's nice to see someone complaining about time rather than money. :)

Why would you need to choose? You can save your progress in OpenFeint and switch between devices whenever you want. I played through the main game on iPad at home, and my 3GS on lunch break at work. When I upgraded to the iPhone 4, I switched most of my playtime to that device, where I think it's best (easy to tilt, still pretty to the eyes).

14. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

just got the expansion pack-can't wait to get new ships/weapons!
    is there any ship better than the secret ship?

15. the_kernel

the_kernel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Datacore netadmin
    An Island Somewhere
    My Betty pwns you all.

:)

16. Shatner's hairpiece

Shatner's hairpiece Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Just started this. Finding it quite difficult to complete missions with the Betty, even though it has a good shield. Also getting tired of mining to make money. Is there a trick to mining? I can never stay on a rock more than a few seconds before getting thrown off. I've never once got a core. Is there a way to change the difficulty setting while playing? I'm on normal but would like to switch it to easy. Very tedious to accept a mission to deliver something, travel 4 jumps, then get blasted in 30 seconds by enemies.

17. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    I guess your mining equipment needs to be changed to see a difference in handling.;) I recommend you at least the 4.0 version of that mining equipment to see better results than what you have now. Or even the blueprint one... That's the best one...

18. Guardian Of Asgaard

Guardian Of Asgaard Active Member

Mar 2, 2011
    England
    Are you sure you're mining correctly? Like actually controlling the drill? If you are then it does sound like you need better mining gear.

19. NonSoft

NonSoft Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Anyone else experiencing a lot of crashes? It seems to crash way more than pre-update.

Otherwise, it's a lot of fun.

20. Romeo Longsword

Apr 7, 2011
    Hong Kong, London, Osaka
    I think I have finished this game, altogether about 30 hours of game play with the expansion, I have collected all the top weapons and items I can think of, only the medels need to be achieved.

I have only played on Hard for this game, with all the items and weapons I have made and collected, it is quite comfortble for me to walk into most combat situations.

The quest, game writing is sup par, but I think space trader game is not know for their story, overall quite a nice experience.