Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    So I beat the min campaign, gonna buy Valkyrie soon but where is my space station now?

2. appfreak

appfreak Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Geek (Media editor)
    London
    They're often found at Beidan, Wolf-Reiser and Aquila. Just go to the place where they sell cheaper!

This is the start of Valkyrie. It should appear on the map as a new quest if you bought the add-on

Yep, specially when docked on stations after selecting a destination on the map. Fortunally, the game saves seconds before the crash.

Does everyone find pirate offers overpriced??? They're indeed a great place to sell almost anything. I just get the cloak+boost and don't pay any bribe :)

Found them in Nivelian systems. They have retro sound effects too!!
    I haven't found the Phantom Fighter though :O

3. ge0c31t

ge0c31t Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Phantom is at Buntta
    Ko-on station and its frakkin awesome ;)

4. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

To get your own space station without paying for it to get it immediateley, just go to the galaxy "Shima" (It only has one planet, Kaamo). You'll then find out more on how to get it when you dock at the station.

And DON'T FORGET TO SAVE BEFORE GOING THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME. You'll see why... ;)

5. appfreak

appfreak Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Geek (Media editor)
    London
    I wonder is there's any limit to the amount of ships you can store at the station. I can only have a maximum of 6!! When I buy a new ship and decide to keep my old one, I get a message saying that it will be send to my station, however, it's never there once I have 6 ships there already.

Just wasted 7 million with this bug...

6. ge0c31t

ge0c31t Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    You can own 1 of every ship at your station.
    before buying a new ship do a manual save.
    I got around this bug by buying some original ships from GoF2
    If you keep buying the new ships from valkyrie they seem to cancel one another out.
    Buy a few cheap ones at a station then head off to Kaamo and see if they are there.
    I have every ship now except betty :(

7. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    How do you get the Kaamo station without buying it for $0.99?

8. Der-Kleine

Go back one page and look at the last post.

9. Der-Kleine

10. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Storage patch? I must have missed that post(would love to have all my collected ships stored as well). Source? I'd be willing to start a new game for that very reason as well...

Also if you start a new game, where/how do you have access to your station if it's been purchased via DLC?

11. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

wat ship r u use in the vid?

12. Der-Kleine

The one you have to use for the final mission.

13. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Oh ok I got it, thanks.

14. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Wait. Huh?!

Also, @fishlabs, two bugs I wanted to point out:
    - Game always crashes when the 20% battery meter comes out now
    - I just aborted from an autopilot route to a jumpgate because I was headed straight at an asteroid, and my ship became unresponsive. I could not turn at all, and was just headed at a straight line. I tried to set another auto course to the space station and asteroid field, but nothing worked. I had to restart the game to fix the problem. I should note that I was doing a carrier mission when this happened.

15. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Hi guys, I need help with Valkyrie campaign. Alice wanted me to go to Weymire, @Ethna station to try and disrupt their shipments using a liberator. After destroying two freighter, Keith keep saying 'now I need to locate the last one'. Where is it, any help will be greatly appreciated:)

16. Der-Kleine

uhm, you can see it on the map screen...

17. Wediafom24

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Can you be more specific, because I don't see a special target on my screen, all I see is dozens of angry ships trying to kill me. I dont know if I am missing something here but at some point, I have destroyed all the ships and still nothing...

18. Der-Kleine

How much more spechific can it get when I tell you to go to the map screen and look for the primary mission marker?

19. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Go to the jump-gate in the system you are in. The targets are in different systems. you will see them on the map.

20. Wediafom24

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Alright, I see it, it's in the Eanya system. Thank you both, I appreciate it.