Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Urgent!!!!!

I just loaded a game and went to the Space Lounge. Someone offered me a job with a whopping $2 BILLION reward. Skeptical, I took the job and finished it, and got the normal $70-something thousand. HOWEVER, I soon realized that the game was too easy. Pirates were weak and in low numbers, and those help menus that pop up when you first start the game are reappearing. Added to that, the solar systems I have unlocked are now locked again!! I try to reload the game and then I realize: I'm still level 19, but for some reason, I'm on Easy mode now!! My game was originally Normal.

So this is a serious problem and my auto save and manual save are both after this glitch, while my online save goes back about 12 hours and $11 million- I do not intend on losing that much progress.

There must be someway to revert back to Normal and get back my unlocked solar systems. Anyone know a solution to this bug?

2. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    This might have been answered already but I bought the dlc on my iPad. Is there any way of restoring your purchase on the iPhone?

3. fishlabs_games

fishlabs_games Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Hey there, this sounds really weird. Would you mind to open a new ticket in our Support Ticket System?

Thanks,
    Michael

4. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

This is a Universal game, so content purchased on one iDevice can be restored on another compatible iDevice. You will not be billed again as long as you use the same iTunes account as you used when you purchased the DLC the first time. All you need to do is go through the process of purchasing the DLC on the iPhone. When you buy it, you'll get the message that tells you you've already purchased the content and it will be loaded for free.

If you're referring to game saves, unfortunately the only way to move game saves is with a jailbroken device.

5. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Oh ok, was afraid I would be billed again. As for saves I thought there was some kind of cloud saving feature?

6. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

You're right! Games are saved online. I don't know what I was thinking. :D

7. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    Where do I find this support ticket system?

8. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    I dont know if this is normal or not, but i beat the valkryie story line a while ago. When i looked before in the missions tab, the story mission said something (like a little paragraph of story), but now all it says is "language"

Is this normal?

9. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    BTW, pm me for how to make HUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEE amounts of money easily and with no effort.. I have over 1 bil, thats all you need to know.

10. Supper001

Supper001 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2011
    Sportsman
    Wow, just what I want and search for.

11. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    I spent a day and only made 35 mils, if u like to share how to make fast money, post here or PM me is great, thx

12. fishlabs_games

fishlabs_games Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2009
  13. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1833 ImLegend, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
    Working on all Gold achievements, and only Survivor is still in Silver. I know I need to "arrive in less than 5% hull energy"; whats the best way to archive the gold? Thanks in advance

I did fly around a station and let pirates to shoot on me until I had a small amount of health left and then enter the station, but still can't make it. Not sure why, I'm sure my energy left is less than 5%

14. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I'm still toward the beginning where you first see the Void mothership. I get wrecked everytime I enter the place, so any tips on how to get out of there alive?

15. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1835 ImLegend, May 29, 2011

why I had only that left still CANNOT make it, HELP! Who knows the detail requirement to achievement?
    [​IMG]

16. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    All you need to do is hang out within 1KM of any space station while being attacked by pirates.

When you bar appears to be fully drained (and I mean no red at all), hit the icon on the left that takes you to the location selection screen, and set the course to the space station. It should instantly load into the space station screen and you'll get your medal.

17. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    you're right, I finally did it~ No red energy can be see at all and I still alive, lucky me. thanks

18. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1838 chaos_envoys, May 29, 2011
    the easiest way to get this achievement is keep crashing on asteroids till you health is 5%..
    Go out where there is no pirate at all, and keep crashing on the asteroids..
    no risking your life this way ^^

PS: don't forget to unequip your ketar repair bot :p

19. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    use cloaking, and swipe dodge when yo're heading into the wormhole, and use the booster..

I hope this helps ^^

20. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Thanks, I'll try it :p Although I don't think you can get a cloaking device that early in the game xD