Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. fishlabs_games

fishlabs_games Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2009
  2. cnergy

cnergy New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Hi guys i want to buy a Teneta ship. Everwhere i go but i couldn't find it. Somebody help me please if u know where the hell ship :S

3. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    You never know, because the ships appear randomly at some stations. You just need to be lucky.

4. cnergy

cnergy New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Thanks for information

5. cnergy

cnergy New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    haha i found it :D

6. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    What is the status on supernova?

7. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    "Oh, and just for the record, all three versions of Supernova (SD, HD and Full HD) have been submitted to the App Store in the meantime and are currently waiting to be reviewed by Apple. Fingers crossed it won’t take too long anymore before Supernova goes live and you can finally take on a new adventure on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch!"

http://www.fishlabs.net/en/blog/galaxy-on-fire-2-supernova-dev-diary-14-the-features-of-the-free-update/?blog=1

8. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #1928 visionwebs, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    Hopefully apple will give prejudice in pushing this through the app store, hehe

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Thanks! Great info!

10. Deadpan

Deadpan Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I'm stuck on the second Valkyrie mission (testing turret) on extreme level 19, I've read elsewhere that the pirates should appear a couple at a time as you approach waypoints. On my game though all the pirates appear at once and start attacking immediately. Is this a bug? Or due to my level, because the mission is impossible in my opinion.

11. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    In order to complete the mission, DO A BARREL ROLL!! lol

Don't face them, remember that you have a automatic turret equiped. Instead, swipe left or right to do some special maneuvers.

12. Deadpan

Jan 19, 2010
    I've tried all of that, guessing all six pirates showed up at once when you played the level too?

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Sorry, but I don't remember :eek:
    Anyway, that's not the most difficult mission of the game, just saying.

14. Deadpan

Jan 19, 2010
    Thanks that's cool, I'm 99% sure it's a bug looking at other things I've read online, pretty amazed it hasn't already been picked up by the devs and fixed really.

15. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Not sure if it is a bug or not. :/

Anyway, just try not to fly at the pirates, but fly until they are in range of your turret, then fly around their perimeter, swipe dodging etc. Just make sure they are in the upper hemisphere of your ship so the turret can get them :p

16. Deadpan

Jan 19, 2010

No it's definitely a bug, just went back to a previous save game, got back and you don't have to face all six pirates at once. Bit surprised you guys think you could take on 6 pirate ships with nothing but a turret, a shield and armour tbh :p

Devs could you please fix this? I don't want to loose 20+ hours playing time because a silly bug makes the mission impossible. The trigger seems to be visiting Scion before getting the mission at Valkyrie.

17. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1937 Quantum Apocalypse, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    What difficulty do you happen to be playing on?

EDIT: Yep, I have confirmed this bug. Forwarded it to the devs :)

18. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I'm all prepped for the Supernova expansion now, and I've been a bit curious about two possibly related things.

For one, gamecenter has never recorded anything I've done in the game and openfeint seems to randomly load and unload while I'm playing. I don't personally care about openfeint, but I have seen some games that don't link to gamecenter unless openfeint is enabled. In this case it IS enabled, but I may be missing something.

I also started my current and only game on easy, if this is why gamecenter doesn't record anything then that would answer my first question. The other thing about the easy setting I was wondering is how difficulty is gauged in general and how much it will continue to increase before topping off. I think my "level" is in the 20s right now and I have a Nemesis with disrupters and Icaruses and a number of other blueprint components. So in that regard it seems I'm comparable to some of the best possible ships at this point. The game still seems to increase in difficulty, however. I guess what I'm wondering is whether all the difficulties theoretically ascend to the same point eventually or will easy hit a wall at some point where the only way for the game to keep getting harder is to start over?

19. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Not sure why this may be happening. Try logging out of GC, and logging back in. If that doesn't seem to help, first save your game. Then start a new game, so that you will get the Veteran medal straight off. Then go back and load your old save and see if it has improved.

Yeah, it should sync to GC regardless of difficulty

Level 20 is the highest you can reach, and is the "peak" of difficulty. This is when the ships are at their toughest. Of course, despite having hit level 20, the expansions will have more difficulty, like Valkyrie having tougher fights (Trott Lyktt, Valkyrie Station etc) or you needing to smuggle the Vossk ships under fire.
    Supernova will surely have a heap of things to ramp up the difficulty and excitement ;)

20. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    #1940 smegly, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    In that case, I guess I'd like to know what the difference is between level 20 on different difficulties.

Also, will there be any enemies in Supernova that use cloaking devices? I think that might be pretty interesting.