Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 HD - By Fishlabs

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Tobi@Fishlabs

Tobi@Fishlabs Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    The next update will only contain bug fixes. Several players are still not able to enjoy Supernova in its entirety because the game runs rather unstable on their devices. Hopefully we'll be able to fix all major issues as soon as the new update is out.

Filling up the Most Wanted Boards and giving you guys some new criminals to hunt every now and then sounds like a good idea though. Maybe we can do that every once in a while. I'll first have to propose that idea to our developers though, cause I don't know how much work it'll require and whether we're gonna do it or not.

2. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    No worries. Whatever works for Fishlabs works for me. Another idea that was floating in the Fishlabs forums was Game Plus support where you can start the campaign again with your weapons and ships (with or without your earned credits is up to Fishlabs). But yeah, I hear yah on the extra coding work it'll require. Kudos to Fishlabs for a job well done. I hope add-ons can be nominated for Game of the Year. Supernova has pushed the limits!

3. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Oh that sounds like good news :)

4. Monolith

Monolith Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Meh. I'm unimpressed. It was fun for a day, but once again there's no added replay value.

5. Is it possible to get one of the big ships? I mean T-A05, for example:
    [​IMG]

If not, what's the biggest you can own?

Thanks!

6. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I think that the biggest ship you can get it's the Terran cargo ship.

7. Revlisoft

Revlisoft Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    #427 Revlisoft, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    I looked around and finished Valkyrie but I have no clue how to buy the Kaamo club for free in game. I went to Shima but it's just non-stop pirates coming at me. Will it ever end?

- Finally figured it out.

8. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Shima is full of pirate bases, those big things floating in the red tinged clouds. The pirates keep coming from those, so you need to destroy the bases, and then remaining pirates.

Afterwards
    you'll dock at the station and meet Mkkt Bkkt, who offers you the station for 50t of Buskat and 30,000,000 credits

9. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Love the phallic data storage running gag in Supernova.

10. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Gah I can't seem to get 15 EMPd in one shot for the jamming medal...

Any tips?

I'm using the shockwave and spawning on maps where everyone hates me.

No luck :(.

... come to think of it do turrets on battleships count?

I almost never find systems with like 15 enemies flying around....

11. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Try
    going to a station that is dangerous and full of pirates and attack the local security forces. Dock at the station and refuse to pay and there will be a nice big welcoming party outside for you :p Hopefully that is enough to get the medal. Otherwise, Loma would be a good bet.

12. Ben!

Ben! Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Sorry if this has been covered on one of the previous pages, but I'm curious as to what happens when I purchase a new ship. Did my old one get sold automatically? Did it just disappear?

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Your previous ship is sold automatically if you don't have the Kaamo Club. If you have bought it, with IAP or with some credits + some buskat, the game will ask you if you want to sell your previous ship or if you want to send the previous ship to Kaamo Club.

14. Ben!

Ben! Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks!

15. GSJ1977

GSJ1977 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Just finished the main story, so now how do I start Valkyrie? My mission screen just says "now might be a good time to earn some medals"???

16. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    You need to purchase the add-on from the add-ons menu. Then you should just leave whatever station you are at, and the storyline will trigger.

17. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    So new Ipad will have twice faster CPU and GPU, i wonder will it be enough to run this at native resolution fluently? :)

18. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hopefully it will be able to! Fingers crossed I guess :p

19. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    #439 Bool Zero, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    Anyone else having issues with mining after the last update? I can not mine a darn thing as the drill goes whacky funhouse all over the place where before it seemed some what a challenge but not impossible to mine. Now it seems the mining is ridiculously hard due to the drill skipping madly in every direction to the point where even going in the extreme opposite to counter it moves it like dragging a concrete slab through mud, only to have it change course a split second later!

Edit: just so it is stated, I never had an issue with the mining prior to last update. I was able to mine core no problem... This last update seems to have made mining cores extremely difficult in my experience. I was wondering if any are having the same issue...

20. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Redownloading this game on my touch after failed GOF clones luckily I can play this till I get the SD edition and transfer over but my stick with HD on my touch 4g.