Gameloft games suck.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Miffy, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    Dude chill I'm pretty sure he's joking. I hope......:D

2. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
    I enjoy Gameloft games.

So what if they don't bring many "original" games.

They have done a great job.

And to the idiots that think Gameloft "Makes" all of their games, keep in mind they are a "PUBLISHER".

Sure, they develop some, but who do you think made "Assassins Creed", "Rogue Planet", "H.A.W.X.", PLUS others.

I really enjoy "Bridge Odyssey", "Blades of Fury", "Castle of Magic", "GT Racing", "Midnight Bowling and Pool", and "Let's Golf".
    That's enough to make me pay attention to what Gameloft releases.

3. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    They aren't a publisher...I don't think they are at least. Why do they all have the Gameloft logo and stuff? Though I do tend to agree with you. Gameloft is AWESOME!

4. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Again, not Gameloft, dude. Way too good physics and replay value for Gameloft.

5. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    You're a walking Posty.

6. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Eventually, gameloft will go under or have to make better games if big-name companies start competing with them. But for now, there is no direct competitor for NOVA and Bia 2. When a game comes out similar to those but better they will have to improve but for now, they are the best we have.

7. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    Sigh. Not this old argument again.

[​IMG]

Everybody has their own opinions. And it's cool that you're sharing it with us. Freedom of speech bro. But, it's really not necessary. Gameloft will be Gameloft. Let's see you release a game of their magnitude, ripped off or not.

8. Coops58

Coops58 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I said don't look here!
    I think they are immitating gamelofts games, which are exactly the same as the posts :eek:

9. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    If you look at the fps games, there always the same things:
    1. Find out something!
    2. OH NO A PROBLEM!
    3. MAN THE MACHINEGUN OR DRIVE A CRUDDY CAR!
    4. NOOOOOOO someone died!
    5. Mission accomplished! i ate the cookie!

You see, the fps are the same. But they skin it which makes me want to buy only for the skin and the sexyness of it! But thats it, though i like all the other games

10. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    yes, yes, GTA is a great gameloft game, yes, yes, and so is doodle jump

11. pedizzle77

pedizzle77 Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Finally someone who agrees with me! They suck horribly!

12. nephilim apps

nephilim apps Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    Rockstar not Gameloft.

13. nephilim apps

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    Guys Guys Guys... Gameloft is not that bad I mean what about MiniGore and Catacombs I mean seriously best idevice games ever. Stop the Gameloft hating. I Astro Farm is going to be awesome.

14. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    The amount of morons stating games in this thread that aren't even made by gameloft is unbelievable.

15. nephilim apps

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    Do you know the definition of the word "joke"?

16. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    So what if you want to play HALO or Gran Turismo on your iPhone, what would you do? That's why Gameloft's here to supply you with those games.

17. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    I love their "Rock Band" game!

18. JustAGamer

JustAGamer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Honestly, I like most of their games and I own quite a few in my library. However, I find their customer support service disappointing.

Recently, I filed two serious bug reports to two game developers, Gameloft (midnight bowl) and Zagskis (Tux Rider). In less than two weeks, Zagskis put up a updated version to fix the bug. As for Gameloft, after more than two months and three bug reports, nothing has been done to-date.

Well, I suppose big game companies are raking in so much money that they have no time for customer complaints.

19. johnwayne

johnwayne Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Germany
    on one side, we can be happy for a company which copies alot of the gamebusters like COD,Gran Turismo etc. Without them we wouldn't have a these games to even complain about...but on the other side, the market and the competition is getting bigger with everyday, EA, Activision, Namco etc. allready have joined and guess lots more will join in the future.

Quality rises, and so do the customer-claims and gameloft should re-think putting high-quality screenshots in the appstore, which has nothing to do with the graphics ingame, though it's been intended to do. And releasing games with obvious graphicall-glitches and un-optimized 3d-engines, GT-Racing best example, shouldn't pass a QA.

20. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    To the person who out of their heart mad this thread: No, you suck. So shut your mouth and go away.

Stop trash talking Gameloft. Find me a better FPS than NOVA or BIA2 or a more in-depth racing game than GT Racing and I might listen. Until then keep your dumb opinions to yourself.