Gameloft Price drop

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by MoJoe, Dec 20, 2011.

1. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    What's good about nova's graphics ? Horrible textures ( the game seems to almost have no texturing at all at some points ) , ugly polygons everywhere ( a game loft trademark, but here it seems worse than usual ) e.t.c . The game is a mess . I find almost every semi-decent iOS "console type" game to have much better graphics , hell I find some of game loft's mid- tier games to be more pleasing on the eyes ,

2. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    What device are you running? Bc while NOVA 2 doesn't necessarily compare to the Shadowguns and Unreal Engine games in graphics, they're by no stretch of the imagination bad. Also it's NOVA "2" not NOVA, it's the sequel we're talking about. And yes, there is texturing, just look at some of the multiplayer maps.....

3. fulcizombie

Dec 17, 2011
    Ipad2 . Of course I am talking about nova2 . Modern combat 3 ,a game from the same company in the same genre , destroys it .

4. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Please remember that NOVA 2 came out a year ago. Modern Combat 3 came out a couple months ago.

5. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    downloading gangstar right now

6. fulcizombie

Dec 17, 2011
    Got a ton of games from this sale . Honestly having console type games (even with many faults) at 0.99$ a pop is unbeatable, IMO .

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I don't think this has been mentioned, but at least in finnish store TinTin is 0,79€! So I guess its part of the sale.

8. simmolick

simmolick Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Animation Boss
    Spain
    Hey Gameloft, if you read this (i hope so)
    ..please make a price drop for Hero of sparta I and II..'cause i have seen all of gameloft games at 0,99 $...why the Sparta series not??

Thanx

9. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Hero of Sparta II was just free a couple of days ago, and Hero of Sparta I is part of the Gameloft Action Pack (3 games in 1) available for a buck. HoS 2 is no longer on sale though since people got made about the ads made to make it permanently free (no longer has the ads btw).

10. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Sweet, I didn't know that. Just downloaded it now.