Gameloft Sales!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Connector, Dec 18, 2012.

1. gamergirl2785

gamergirl2785 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    So max Payne 9 mm or nova 3? Or the settlers to many choices haha

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Hmm, I haven't played settlers, but I found that after a bit, Nova 3 got kinda boring (but that might just be me), I'd go with 9mm if I were you since it might never have another 99c sale, whereas Max Payne is a very well known game, so it will almost certainly have more sales. It's up to you though.

3. Kerrby

Kerrby Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Australia
    WTF? No it "almost certainly" won't. In fact it's the opposite of what you're saying. Jesus christ.

4. gamergirl2785

Aug 25, 2012
    So get max Payne ? Where is connector when I need him lol

5. Nova 3 has an awesome space theme. Wild blood is good for fantasy, and Bastion for rpg like like. All great deals for a buck!

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yes! Definitely grab Max Payne if you don't have it!

7. Hehe, hiyas, nova 3 is pretty cool for a fps type game. Much more exciting than max payne. But I would buy wild blood or bastion over nova 3, but I'm not that big of a fps fan. But both nova 3, mc4, and also of course dead trigger and shadowgun deadzone are fun to me. But I like wild blood, bastion, lili, more than fps shooters on a whole, even though it is changing now that there are so many good fps games on the ipad.

Enjoy!

8. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    XD I said 9mm won't, Max Payne would. I don't know how you are interpreting that, but please, enlighten me. Lol

9. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I just bought nova 3 and thinking abut others.

10. And some non gameloft games that are recent but worth a buck,

Luna Bears
    Mutant fridge
    Pudding monsters hd
    Minigore 2 (know you got this)
    Alpha zero
    Bastion
    NFS most wanted
    Fifa 13

Older but I like
    Follow the rabbit
    Catch the candy

11. Respox

Respox Active Member

Sep 4, 2012
    With the reviews it got at launch, I held off on Wild Blood even though I like the genre. But for a buck, I went ahead and grabbed it, and am pleasantly surprised and happy that the update addressed many of the complaints. Sure, it's dreadfully linear and kind of repetitive, but it's still a lot more varied experience than say, your typical endless runner. Well worth your dollar plus tax.

12. gamergirl2785

Aug 25, 2012
    fifa is on my maybe list i got wild blood and loving it. Shadow land idk couldnt get itworking. so No to Max payne gotcha lol and ofcourse I have bastion and love it.

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    #173 JBRUU, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Typical modern gamer, graphics and "mature" swearing over an actual story and classic gameplay.

I'm quite shocked that anyone here would even think 9mm superior to Max Payne. What is it you like about 9mm so much?

14. I don't know if I would buy fifa unless you are a soccer player or console fan. I played all my life including on my high school team, so I like soccer, but this game may well be appreciated most by people that play or liked the console game, kind of like hockey games like nhl.

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Same here. 9mm is cool and all, but it just can't beat Max Payne.

16. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    This. Max Payne is soooo much better than 9mm.

17. gamergirl2785

Aug 25, 2012
    Well ive always liked the game of soccer played some as a kid but idk lol

18. Hehe, well if you like soccer and played before, yeah, then definitely, it is a good game. It is made really well, and plays well on the ipad. Only thing is disk size is large, but it is a good game. I would highly recommend it. :)

19. gamergirl2785

Aug 25, 2012
    You know ive always taken your advice you haven't steered me wrong yet ;)

20. Wonder why so many people talk so highly of 9mm. I keep hearing things about people wanting it to go on sale and such. Rarely hear a mention of max payne. I know it was popular in the old days on the pc, and I played it just a slight bit on the computer, but never really played too much.

I have both on my ipad, but of course, they are on the endless to get too list. I've looked at each game for about two minutes or so, got no idea which I would like better, but the thing that I liked, and maybe it is incorrect, but max payne seems more like a computer port, somewhat clunky, but 9mm seemed a little smoother.

Don't really know about the stories and such, but to me the real world story of 9mm seemed more insteresting to me, cussing and all. Kind of like how someone may like gta.

But then again, I only played a couple of minutes on both, so by no means, my opinions are not very valid. Just some initial impressions. Why one is better, I got no idea.