[GAMELOFT] Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem (release date - Sept 2)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jarek, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derochea72

Derochea72 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    This looks like it will be alot of fun

2. Gunblade1190

Gunblade1190 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    NJ
    I just watched the ComiCon video and it looks amazing. I'm already a huge fan of Spider-man as it is. This will probably be the second Gameloft title that I'll buy full price (with the first being Rayman 2 at $5.99, got Zombie Infection semi-discounted at $4.99, the rest $.99 or free).

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mantisLJD

mantisLJD Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    student, friend, brother, son
    It looks good, can't wait!

5. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I'm not sure I believe all those people falling in love with how "intuitive" it is, and the fact that I don't think the iPhone would work if you have costume hands/gloves on (like the Spider-Man costumes), but it still looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait :D

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Seriously, I'd buy a whoopie cushion if it had Spidey on it. This is a dead cert for me.

P.S - Is it out soon?

7. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    @Red Ribbon I could not possibly disagree with u more. You said the graphics suck on all Gameloft games including HOS 2, and Price of Persia. Are u serious??? I don't understand everyones beef with Gameloft. People seem to forget these are games for a freaking telephone. Think of how far we have come since those ridiculous Java games from only a few short years ago. If u guys want more than 12 levels for a game under $10 stick to a console. buy an xBox and stick w that. Gameloft continues to push the envelope of gaming for iPhone. I believe they have set the standard. Yeah their voice acting kinda sucks and not EVERY game is a hit but some of my favorite games have been from Gameloft. HOS and HOS 2, Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed 2, Iron mAn 2 I thought was fun, BIA 2, Zombie Infection, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell HD is amazing. There are a lot more I'm leaving out also. I dont think this game (Spider Man) looks bad at all. especially in the E3 trailer. The racing games from Gameloft are really good and look great. I am in no way a fan boy of any company and there are a lot of other great developers too. But Gameloft continues to pump out games that IN MY OPINION are top notch on this platform. All of their games are reasonably priced for what u are getting and always go on sale and become ridiculously cheap after they have been out for a while. They continuer to make Console quality games for the iPhone. What else could u ask for? And they will only get better.

8. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Let's ask Gameloft! :D

Or maybe we can just ask GSMonkey - he probably knows more than gameloft's devs will ever know...:)

9. iFanzine

iFanzine Well-Known Member

Agreed, Spidey is shaping up nicely. Can't wait :)

10. Gsmokey

Gsmokey Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Hey guys the first spidey game to hit the iPhone will be a beautiful action pack fun game that I am sure most will be satisfied with, of course the graphics aren't perfect but it has fun animation colors that actually fit the game ,I know alot of people like myself would have loved to seen a full 3D spidey but this comes close and isn't that bad and kinda fun from the demos I've played .The release date hasn't been decided yet but I'm sure august is not in the picture ,if I find out anything after the next conference update I will let u know

11. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i think spiderman needs free roam ( probably to much work for them tho..). to get that spider feel :D you know spiderman could be put into gangstars world and he is your arch enemy!! battle it out!!

chris.

12. UncleLimey

UncleLimey Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Because they are Gameloft haters, just ignore them, their opinion is worthless

13. San

San Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Marketing Group Manager, Global. Gameloft HQ
    Paris
    Early September :)

14. mantisLJD

mantisLJD Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    student, friend, brother, son
    Assasian's Creed 2 is Ubisoft not Gameloft:p

15. Gsmokey

Gsmokey Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Hey guys the first spidey game to hit the iPhone will be a beautiful action pack fun game that I am sure most will be satisfied with, of course the graphics aren't perfect but it has fun animation colors that actually fit the game ,I know alot of people like myself would have loved to seen a full 3D spidey but this comes close and isn't that bad and kinda fun from the demos I've played .The release date hasn't been decided yet but I'm sure august is not in the picture ,if I find out anything after the next conference update I will let u know

16. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Hahaha! I could easily have missed this post, but cheers buddy for endorsing my idea.

17. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Smokey, you will end up in e-Jail soon. :p

18. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Still coding for the 1st gen touch, eh?

19. Ipadboy

Ipadboy Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Behind your mother
    Most people complaining mistake their iphone and ipods as Playstations and the Xbox.

20. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Gameloft is a sub division of Ubisoft.