Games Other People Like That Make You Go Huh?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ArtNJ, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Nonstickron

Nonstickron Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Graphic Artist / Pre-Press
    Central Florida
  2. nephilim apps

nephilim apps Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    flight control

car jack streets (loved payback though)

uniwar

3. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    I know I'm not alone in this, but I don't get the infatuation for Pocket God. It is 99 cents, so value for the price, but I get extremely bored with the game after only a few minutes of playing. Everyonethat I know who has an iPhone or itouch has pocket god... But nome of them ever really seem to play it or even know HOW to play it. So why is it such a selling point for the iPhone???????

4. idrisguitar

idrisguitar Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    i dont like any games on iphone that try to mimic console games,

i.e. most of gameloft, and others like raven sword, madden.

i would rather 2d version of these games (port of madden 98 would be AWESOME), instead of devs trying desperately to compete with console title's 3D graphics.

a good example is of the upcoming mirrors edge, instead of porting the great 2d flash game, they are making a 3d version which i know will be dissapointing.

games like i digt it, edge, labyrinth, eliss, zen bound (even if you dont like it) all try to play to the platforms strengths, and these are the games i play the most.

i dont want a 15 hour singleplayer console game on my ipod, i want quick fun with some originality thrown in there. when i want to play games for 1+ hour i will play on my ps3