Games you want for your idevice that may never come

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bernizzle, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    #21 Outkast1, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    Ya the emulators suck on iphone 3g's unfortunately.. SNES runs pretty good on my 3gs though and I'm sure the iPhone 4's too.

Edit: just played a couple games on the 3gs.. it's fast enough but the controls just destroy it. In landscape, your finger covers the uniracer the whole time when you hold the dpad. In portrait, it's really hard to accurately jump and roll for extra speed because the R button has a really small response area. They need an iphone version of this.

2. Gabe Riggs

Gabe Riggs New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Ya I know I'm going to get a lot of bad comments from this but seriously, it's my opinion... So I would really like to see more MMORPGs being potted for legitament playability. They potted over Furcadia to the iPhone an iPod touch. And one specifiacally that I was talking about it Runescape. Regardless if you like it or not it would still be a step forward.

3. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    Age of Empires
    Rollercoaster Tycoon

4. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    hey outkast, you got a wii? cause the wiimote works with the emu for wonderful results!!

5. Bernizzle

Bernizzle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    NJ
    Nintendo should def. consider it because their handheld device has really become the 3rd party device compared to idevices lol

6. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    Monster Hunter... It may be possible, but will probably be low quality, even though the PSP ones are awesome :p

7. Bernizzle

Bernizzle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    NJ
    One thing that sucks is that the same emulators that are on here work almost perfectly on the new Samsung and some htc phones. Have u seen the performance on the iPhone 4 yet??

8. Bernizzle

Bernizzle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    NJ
    I feel the same way because the mmorpg's on here right now are a REALLY repetitive like pocket legends.

9. Bernizzle

Bernizzle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    NJ
    One thing that sucks is that the same emulators that are on here work almost perfectly on the new Samsung and some htc phones. Have u seen the performance on the iPhone 4 yet??

10. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    What.

11. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    i got iphone 4, they play just like the cart. i had 3g before and they played just fine too, u just gotta use the right emulator. id go with nes a.d or snes a.d. its got ads when your on the menu, but its free... plus wiimote compatibility with multiple wii motes for multiplayer! great for in the car!!