Universal Gemini Strike (by Armor Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 21, 2014.

1. bushninja

bushninja Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Which core powered ship are you planning to get and why? I can't seem to decide at all.

2. Peecha

Peecha New Member

Dec 24, 2014
    Story

Nice update. I was wondering if there is some easy way to read all new story lines? Or do i have to play again every stage from sector 50 and up to view them?:(

3. Jago

Jago Member

Oct 1, 2014
    I have 2 cores and 21 credits, flying a Bjorn right now in sector 79.5 - I am really thinking of going for an Anvindr next.

4. ryanini01

ryanini01 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Behind you
    I have three cores but I can't buy a ship it says I don't have enough credits

5. MistaBoz

MistaBoz Active Member

Mar 8, 2013
    I got the same message???? Is there a developer that can answer the question????

6. Marathon

Marathon New Member

Dec 31, 2014
    #306 Marathon, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    I also have that issue, is there a known fix? I want the Akuma:confused::(

7. Marathon

Marathon New Member

Dec 31, 2014
    I emailed the developer, the issue has a workaround. You also need to have 3+ Credits (it doesn't spend them, but you need to have at least 3 for the system to recognize the Cores). They are fixing this and updating it soon.

8. Jago

Jago Member

Oct 1, 2014
    FYI, if you have an item that restores % of your total health, if you upgrade fron Bjorn (has 15% bonus to HP) to Anvindr (has 20% bonus to HP), you will still heal for the same exact amount of health despite the fact that your total ship health pool is larger.

9. bushninja

bushninja Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Can you post the stats and effect of the item you are speaking of? I have been trying to get a %healing item but have no luck so far. Trying to stack it with my Stingray for max healing/survivability.

10. Jago

Jago Member

Oct 1, 2014
    [​IMG]

11. bushninja

bushninja Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Thanks man. That is a pretty nice item. I'm still holding out for something like that or an item with regeneration.

12. Jago

Jago Member

Oct 1, 2014
    #312 Jago, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Heal % is indeed very powerful, because you don't have to actually be stationary for 5 seconds straight for it to trigger. It counts your total time spent stationary, so 2 sec + movement + 3 sec will trigger the effect. This is particularly strong if you can combine it with the ion shield from Bjorn/Anvindr or an item, as the shield will allow you to stay stationary regardless of whats going on - particularly good with Anvindir that gives you the shield for a long enough time to heal twice in a row, healing to full health.

Alas, the ion shield does have some built-in timeout (ie you cant have it trigger several times in a quick succession), so the above configuration does not essentially make you immortal :) Here's my full setup:

[​IMG]

13. bushninja

bushninja Member

Dec 18, 2014
    nice. Hopefully I get what I'm looking for. There are just too many items, so chances are slim haha.

14. Jago

Jago Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Before the patch I think I felt the game become really hard for me around sector 70 or so, so I stopped attempting to progress in the story and only did the "daily quests" for about 2 weeks until I got lucky and got that item. Now I am in sector 96.

15. Jago

Jago Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Well, this was ... underwhelming. Reached 100.6, killed the Queen, she had a small death monologue and then the game just put me back to 100.1

16. bushninja

bushninja Member

Dec 18, 2014
    I felt that same exact way, but that was mainly because I didn't want to stop playing :D

17. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Anyone mind adding me as an ally or have any tips?

18. Ziopxd

Ziopxd New Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Android version please!

I've been playing Gemini Strike for as long as I have internet ('cause mine is online), but now that I've switched to a newer Android I realized Gemini strike wasn't available in Google Play :eek: I MUST PLAY IT AGAIN. DEVS YOU HAVE TO CODE IT FOR ANDROID TOO

19. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    #319 Moocow, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    The combat, graphics and length of this game are all way inferior than sky force 2014, but the equipment collecting is rather nice. Still that factor alone isn't really enough to grab my interest for more than 1 playthrough, deleted after reaching the end. The levels are simply too short, and graphics/effects simply don't feel like you're playing a vertical shooter, they're way too "plain", just colorized dots, and the firing speed is just way too slow. You can easily tell from the screenshots. For vertical shooters you simply have to have fancy effects like the Raiden series, or Deathsmiles, or as mentioned SF2014.

20. chad_smash

chad_smash New Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Was really enjoying this when it came out, but that's twice now I've booted up and found all of my progress wiped. Got quite far and loads of loot both times too. Finally see it's been updated but no mention of stability/save corruption issues being addressed, so guess I still won't be playing it then, is pointless starting again if it's just going to wipe me again :-(