Universal Gemini Strike (by Armor Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #81 Intendro, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Okay, I need relative touch to fully enjoy this. It's a little too close to my finger. And sometimes under somewhat.
    I might just wait for that update.
    It sounds fun.

*plays some more*
    Okay, looks like I'll like this, but I'm still waiting on the next update so it's even better. :)

2. spencerw45

spencerw45 New Member

Sep 26, 2013
    There's no relative touch option. Unless I'm missing something. I thought that would be a definite update requisite following the demand for the same in Heli Hell...

3. spencerw45

spencerw45 New Member

Sep 26, 2013

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Got the update! Excited to see the game's potential... I had the missing sprites bug before, but it seems this has been fixed.

5. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Aw i thought relative touch was going to be in this update. :p

6. Volbard

Volbard Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    I recommend you put in a sensitivity setting on relative touch, people have different preferences on how that should feel. I like the ship to move 2x the speed of my finger on a phone screen and 2.5x on a tablet. People also seem to like 1x and 1.5x.

Just my experience!

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Glad everyone is enjoying this game now (with the bugs fixed which luckily I never had) as much as I have. I think this is one of those games I'll be keeping on my device forever. It's so much quality.

I'm glad they nerfed the missiles as I forgot to mention you can kite missiles forever if you don't swing hard enough. HOWEVER, I did learn to work around them so maybe it'll be too easy now? I suggest making the missiles track longer on higher levels or higher difficulties.

Whether you do this or not, that offer is quite generous :) I hope you figure something out.

As for mingling offline and online, I understand about hacking but maybe you should test the waters to see how well they do mingle together and maybe make separate leaderboards? To be honest, I'd never pick online over offline but I would enjoy turning on the wifi just to play with others (AI or real) or do a giant raid boss together. It's just sad I'm missing out on what seems to be my favorite space shooter.

8. bear-man

bear-man Active Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Crashes on startup for me.
    iPod 4

9. Zdarlight

Zdarlight New Member

Sep 8, 2014
    Has anyone been able to get rare loot via standard cargo boxes? Just wondering if there is much value farming these, or whether you have to use the black market and secret missions for the best items.

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    You can but it's very rare. I've gotten a green item only once from regular boxes. HOWEVER, eventually common items can be better than rares the further you go in the game.

As for gold boxes, I suggest doing the bounty hunt and then using the currency from that to purchase the gold box in the cargo mission.

11. ILLUMIST

ILLUMIST New Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Found a bug that fills my gems massively. I have 592465 gems right now, and it can be used as normal gems, for upgrading gear. It really ruins the game, so I'd like to get rid of these buggy gems. Is there a way to delete my gems or reset my account?

12. Snowstorm

Snowstorm Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Thanks for the update!
    How do you reset the guest profile? I reset data but my guest profile is still there, even if I uninstall the app, tried to reset ad ID and that still didn't work.

13. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    #93 baldeagle86, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    Just trying this today, and it is GREAT!

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im thinking of getting the very expensive $7 doubler, but it doesnt help with the secondary currency so i probably wont coz it would still be the same grindfest for those. This is the common problem with multiple currencies.

Plus, the IAPs in this one are crazy expensive. The game though, is quite impressive, but it wont get the highest recommendations from me coz of how the pay model is implemented.

15. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Updating worked for me. Deleted all progress...
    And then I deleted Gemini Strike.

16. Infrarift

Infrarift Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Developer
    Perth, Australia
    Was this on offline mode? This should be impossible to happen on online mode. If that was the case then I can help you to get it back.

17. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Bought the gem doubler. And yes, since its price is a little on the high side it would be great to get credits more easy.... I don't feel that well about the pricing policy of this game. It's so much fun and I play it a lot, reached a point where it's really hard to progress with a fully upgraded standard ship. Hmmm...

18. Infrarift

Infrarift Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Developer
    Perth, Australia
    I'm getting this feedback a lot too. In comparison I think our pricing policy is already cheaper than other F2P games like Candy Crush and P&D (where $1 = 1 Continue, and in P&D you open a 'box' for $5). But I do want it to be fair to players as well, so don't worry - we're going to be reviewing the Credits income, both for free and paying players in the next update.

19. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Chance of it being on the Play Store?

20. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Thanks for the offer. I appreciate the gesture.
    I was playing in online mode unlinked to FaceBook, to answer your question.
    There seemed to be a little hiccup in downloading the update. It downloaded fully. Then stopped and re-downloaded. I deleted the app shortly after, and after seeing your comment, I figured if it was not possible to lose progress I'd re download (a few minutes ago) and see if it had just been a momentary glitch.
    It seemed to have persisted though.
    To be fair to you guys, it was probably in no way caused by you.
    When I deleted I probably removed from gamecenter. By habit, I usually do.
    Guest name was the same as my username here though.
    Hopefully I was the only one it happened to, and to anyone who might have just bumped into this thread, give the game a go. It's worth the time to check it out.
    Cheers.