iPad Gesundheit! (by Revolutionary Concepts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Revolutionary Concepts

Revolutionary Concepts Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Well seeing as I owe you (and all Spanish speaking people it seems ;)) here's a hint.
    You could try killing the other monster first and see if that helps, or
    leaving a trail as bait to distract him - then getting the heck outa there :)
    buena suerte!!

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Already took care of him. Now im at the next one with
    two mosquitos and a monster :eek:

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Well that level is going to take a while... im having a lot of fun here. Makes you think in a good way, nothing stressfull. And also, you dont owe me nothing, i owe you the entertainment and originality of this game, for a dollar, is a gift

4. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    Alright, I'm already stuck on the 5th level. I get all the starfruits but can't seem to get my boogs to the trap. Its juuuusssst out of reach. Tried the portal shooting and that didn't work either. What little tidbit am i missing to beat this?

5. EnShinNoi

EnShinNoi Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    #85 EnShinNoi, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    Lvl 35 is bugged. The monster will not trigger the trap.

I noticed a similar problem with the same type of monster in an earlier level but I eventually got him in there after lots of fiddling about. Problem is, it's in a tight corridor with no room to move above or below. I placed snot at all angles and had him walk over it many times but nothing. Even reset my iPod and retried the level but still nothing.

It worked the third time.

Now lvl 36 won't complete after all monsters are eaten :( And now it does.

Basically every time there is a problem, resetting the game seems to work.

6. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    #86 arta, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    I got stuck there too for a bit. The portal will catch your projectile regardless if you aim directly on it or past it. If you aim past the portal (i.e. with more force) it will fly out the other end with more momentum.

This is one case where an animation would have been better than the panel in the tutorial.

[​IMG]

7. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    Then i must still be doing something wrong.
    Do I use the blue or red portal to get it there and how? Sorry for literally asking for the solution but I am having no luck with this so far lol

8. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    There's also a bug when I went back to a previous level (5 - Beam Me Up). The options for "Resume, Restart Level, Instructions, Skip Level" were up automatically but they didn't respond to me selecting them. Instead I controlled the character in the game world even though it was paused. I had to restart the game.

9. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Oh you're talking about 5 when I thought you meant 6.

I did it with a little bit of BS: put your finger before the pig, then pull towards and then past him. This will give you enough force to reach it.

10. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    I can't get over how absolutely gorgeous this game is! Seriously, it's like playing with a cartoon! Too charming.

11. Doffie

Doffie Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Retired, now concentrating on good works and good
    Storrs, CT
    Question

Probably I'm just dim, but I can't figure out how to return to a previous level.

Help this dimwit please.

Adorable game!

12. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    When you finish a level, you are taken back to the map. Just click on one of the previous circles.

13. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    I'm having the same issue and it's the reason I came into the thread. I'm assuming it's easy to do on an iPad but I just don't have the finger space to make that shot from an iPhone. Anyone figure it out???

14. Doffie

Doffie Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Storrs, CT
    Thanks. I play physics style games without benefit of a right brain. So I didn't recognize the map as a map. Sigh.

15. Tikicobra

Tikicobra Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    I really like the game so far, but it's very frustrating, since the monsters can squash the stars simply by touching them slightly. I often feel like I'm failing by no fault of my own due to annoying AI behavior.

16. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    If you place your finger a little ahead of the pig before pulling back, you'll send projectiles further than if you'd tap and pull back from the pig itself.

Found that out through trail and error.

You can also tap the upper left corner and a Pause icon will appear, then you can skip the level to return to the map.

They really should add an Exit To Menu icon though.

17. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Only 9 ratings in iTunes?!? C'mon people - let's get busy!!!

This game is nothing to sneeze at and bugger all if it doesn't do well :)

18. Doffie

Doffie Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Storrs, CT
    Level 3 is driving me nuts, although I've done 4, 5, and 6. Can't seem to figure out how to keep the baddie from stomping on the starfruit. What a cool game this is though.

19. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ended up getting this one last night too... and I'm not really one for tap to move games... but this one totally has me hooked. The graphics are great, story is nice... and it's just really entertaining... =oD

I'm also having problems with level 3 though... =oP

Getting that one star is a pain.

20. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    LOOOVEEEEE the game! It's so great! Hopefully more levels on the way? Id pay another dollar for another set of 40!