iPhone Gesundheit! HD (by Revolutionary Concepts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. bed

bed New Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Select "skip level" from the pause screen, this takes you back to the map screen and presents the next level (while leaving the level you skipped red so you know it hasn't been completed).

2. Revolutionary Concepts

Revolutionary Concepts Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Hands-On

Hey Guys,

So stoked to see our 'little Pig that could' doing so well in the charts today - thanks in no small part to your support!
    For anyone who is thinking about giving it a go or is unsure what the heck it's all about (or what we were smoking :D) the nice folks at GameTrail put together a nice little hands-on vid, which at over 6 mins gives a good taste of some of the levels.

Enjoy!

3. Zaz

Zaz Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Very sweet game ^^
    I like the characters and the ideas for the puzzles are interesting (a monster just ran after my pig, but happily he walked on a trap :p). With smooth gameplay, great artwork, strange SFX, monsters with sad little eyes, for the moment, the game is a winner (and perfect on a big screen).

I think there are some problems with the french accentuation on the french translation, I've weird words for the level names ;) (like "perÁnte" for level3, must be "perçante").

4. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I find the next to last level (I think it's the next to last level) in world 1 to be rather tough. I haven't beaten it yet. It's the one where the trap is at the bottom right corner, around a bend. I think I know how to do it, but pulling it off is tricky. It seems like a big jump up in difficulty from the previous levels.

I do love the game, but got a little frustrated with this level last night.

5. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    i fell in love with the game first time i saw it.. a charming gem on the app store.. just oozes character..

@crunc: the easiest solution (without much risk being eaten) was this for me..

follow the blue lines.. and snot according to the green lines targeting the red circles.. so you take the red monster one time around the level and then into the trap.

images can't be put into spoiler tags, so here is a thumb.. don't open it if you want to solve it by yourself

[​IMG]

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I'm not a fan of puzzlers (they leave me a bit too puzzled I guess) but this game is frigging fantastic! Art is superb and it runs flawlessly on my 1st gen iPad. Cant wait to show it to 5yr old tomm. Only thing I'd wish is that it was a little easier. Cant imagine him figuring out anything but the first couple of levels considering even I'm getting my ass kicked in the second world :eek:

7. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Mentioned just now in the iPhone thread so will repeat here. Found a few extra promo codes under a seat cushion.
    Any takers? *Specify iPhone/iPad and be quick as there are only a handful left.

8. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Shame on anyone asking for a code of this game. It deserves to be paid for :D

9. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    How'd he go man? My 5 year old struggles with but is happy in the belief that she created the game. It's a great age :p

10. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    This game is so good it deserves being bought!

11. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    The second world is sensibly mo difficult. I rarely managed more that two start fruit and now I am stuck at now el with three isolated parts. I do have an idea but it never works out :-(

12. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Well I got no shame so I'll ask for a promo if u have any left. :)

13. Chigger

Chigger Active Member

Jun 7, 2011
    So far I really like this game, but it is getting quite more challenging in the 2nd map which will certainly keep me interested!

The visuals and artwork are just phenomenal..LOVE IT! Nice work devs on the art and style... just beautiful.

My 8½-yr old is on level 7... I am waiting to see if she can figure out the tough Level 9. That was quite a noticeable jump in difficulty.. took me like 30 tries. But the game is sometimes challenging to accurately get piggy moving or stopping where you want him to go with the small screen of the iPod. Wish I had an iPad :(

I think my only slight complaint (and this is just my psychology I suppose) but I don't like being called "poor" so often. Even when I seem to do fairly good on a level, it says "poor" like "poor job... you loser... you suck". I'm not trying to let it bother me, but it is quite negative.

14. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    If there are any more HD version promos left, I'd love one. Of course I'll leave an honest review after some quality time with it. :)

15. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

16. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Geez, that makes me feel better somehow. I'm getting killed!
    But yes it's friggin fantastic! Probably my favorite of recent purchases.

17. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Anybody passed level 18?
    This Is a level where controls are somewhat a pain!

18. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    ugh, thanks for the heads up! I hate it when otherwise lovely and positive games do that. This was one of the things that I hated in Foodies as well. The constant "what's the matter with you"s were not fun or charming IMO. I love on the other hand how a game like harbor master congratulates you even if you only delivered one ship.

19. lostlogik

lostlogik Well-Known Member

May 19, 2009
    Geez, I get fed up with this PC world where everybody is told they have to find good no matter what and negatives are just not allowed because of the serious impact they may have on people. If you suck you suck. Live with it and grow out of it. But that said, I don't have this game yet as I can't get in a wifi zone to download it for another couple of days, so don't know how repetitive a message it is, so I'll grant I'm sort of shooting from the hip here.

20. RodrigoPerez

RodrigoPerez Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Wow great stuff very unique art syle, a cross between hand drawn and paper craft.