Universal Get 'Em (by Behdad Sami Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    What was removed from the thread was a witch hunt of several members accusing new members of being shills for the devs. Over and over and over again, for pages and pages. It got very nasty and I'm very surprised at the behavior of some of the people on this forum.

Those posts were removed just as we would do for any member personally attacking another member. It's possible that some of those posts contained feedback, we do our best to keep a discussion intact when moderating, but inevitably some things get tossed out with the trash. Anyway, as you can tell by this entire thread, there is not a lack of negative feedback and now that things have calmed down the thread is again back on the topic of the game and the dev is even chiming in, which is great and what TA is all about IMO.

Your post did get moved with all the rest, not for it being inappropriate but specifically for it being off topic. If you want to talk about how you don't play iOS games anymore and are back to playing consoles, feel free to create an entire thread on the topic in the General Discussion forum. Heck, make a thread about that every hour on the hour for all I care. That's what that forum is for. Your short exchange about that topic had nothing to do with this game, and all we ask is that specific game threads stay on the topic of the game that it's about.

2. BSI

BSI Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Hi all,

The new update has been live since Tuesday which gives you 12,500 free points. I hope you all can try it! Also, the iPhone SE will have very high quality available in the next update which will release either next Monday or Tuesday. The joystick has also been moved out of the corner since a lot of people complained!

BSI

3. the canopy

the canopy Member

Jun 16, 2016
    I got the update! Awesome!

Thanks for the free points!

4. matscotty

matscotty Active Member

May 14, 2011
    Hi, have waited for the next update... Last one 21/6/16.

Still no very high option for new iPhone SE.

Cheers.

5. BSI

BSI Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Hi MatScotty!

Sorry for the long delay, but we have a major update coming September 1st! This will include high quality for the SE.

In addition, timers will now be gone! No more waiting minutes to hours for a full refill. Also, there is over 25k points throughout the city. Joystick has been moved over, and new mini missions on the South Island!

Overall, I think all current and new users will be VERY satisfied with these changes!

6. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloaded but haven't tried yet.

Free For limited time