Get in Shape: Win a $15 gift card

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Mers8ease

Mers8ease New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Esthetician
    Ottawa
    Contest!

5 star review:

Really like:

This app is perfect for keeping track!! #I will be using this app for sure! #Need to
    Stay in shape. This app has everything! :)

[email protected] iTunes I.D

2. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed as deadpuma in the US AppStore

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Exactly ! Think its shameful seeing some of the 'reviews' here, its 'amazing' how all these review seem to get 4 or 5 stars ! Obviously leaving a 1 star review wont get you the giftcard !

This is just a small example of why Appstore reviews are a waste of time, users like most of this thread just posting over the top positive stuff just to win a few dollars.

4. MuMiN

MuMiN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Earth
    Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    reviewed as dreadnok
    Another Winner
    Well the hits just keep coming from Arawella corporation, from my all time favorite "Fitness for Ipad" to my girlfriend's favorite "All in Yoga" they can do no wrong in my opinion and this new app proves this again.

I've actually been on a very grueling diet plan way before using this app thanks to there Fitness app but I love the fact that this app is truly focused on the food and nutrition part of getting in shape and gives me details about exactly what I should eat and how much along with the types of exercise I should be doing to achieve my goals.

I like the everyday advice feature, I like that I can choose a program and then download the specific exercises I need so I wont need the internet , I'm given a shopping list so I know how much of everything I need . Its very precise and tailored to your needs without a doubt a must have for anyone serious about their health

6. bboyshadow

bboyshadow Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Nickname on the US Store bboy ShadoW

great app to keep good control of health
    Very nice interface
    easy to use
    and an immensely useful

7. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    5 star review on US app store as _burn:

8. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    Reviewed as mobcittty in us app store

Outstanding App!
    Get in shape is the perfect tool to help get the body you always wanted.There is a diet program for everybody,If your trying to slim down or even for a body builder looking to bulk up,You will find the right diet here.You select your diet goal from 8 different categories and the program will build you a custom diet.You can quickly create a shopping list based on what items in your diet.Even include or exclude certain food from your diet,Upgrading to pro and get dozens of more diets,a calorie counter,bar-code scanner.I love the feature of being able to download my program to my phone for access to it when wifi is not available.Overall this is a excellent program packed with lots of informative information.

9. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Great Freebie To Keep Sharp

Sorry for this late post.

Reviewed as xbetayll in US store with 5 stars
    Snapshot of the review in case it doesn't appear in store:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the contest! :D

10. kujen

kujen Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Posted my review on the US app store as Kujen. Thanks!

11. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    ----------

Best Diet App

Get in Shape is a great app if you are looking for something to assist and guide you in getting in shape. In the beginning of the app, you create your profile, which is fairly simple and short. You then reach the main menu where you can start a goal. There are a variety of types of diets that you can choose from: cleansing, metabolism, slimming, healthy diet, weight gain, prevention, beach body and beauty. Within those categories are types of methods to accomplish the goal you choose. It also tells you how long the diet is, which I find very convenient. When you tap the method of your desire, it lists the foods you should eat daily, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, as well as the activities you should do during that week. There is also a way to instant search a goal by your preference. You get to choose the type of goal you are trying to reach and what you want to be included and avoided, the length of the diet and health restrictions as well. To be honest, some of the diets sounded strange to me at first. However, there is a great variety in the meals and activities and goals in this app that I am sure there is a diet plan fit for any interest and lifestyle. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an app like this for its variety, clarity and convenience.

----------

Reviewed as Backtothis on the US AppStore. Thanks for another awesome contest!

12. DRose1

DRose1 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Reviewed as #KBryant24 on April 24, 2012:

13. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    #33 Viaden, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    Dear psj3809, if you look more attentively at the reviews that won our contests, you'll see that we choose insightful reviews with honest feedback (not always 100% positive) and cool improvement suggestions which we're trying our best to implement (see pieces by kujen or marcfizzy for instance). Nowhere in the contest rules does it say that a review should be positive. Of course we're not interested in getting rave reviews that don't have anything behind them, so such pieces never win.

You're welcome to enter our contests (2 new are opening today) and try your luck!

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    #34 dreadnok, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    Sorry but have you even tried their apps? I would say there well worth the high praises and there still humble enough to ask for help making the apps better which a lot of devs don't do.

Most of us here have actually used the apps and cave been for awhile and appreciate the improvements that being implemented . If they wanted 5 star reviews from us they could have offered each reviewer $.99 for a good review which I've seen before.

Oh and Congrats guys sorry about going on like that I hate when every dev gets blamed for a few bad ones

15. mobcittty

mobcittty Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    USA
    Congrats to the winners and thanks Viaden for another great contest.

16. kujen

kujen Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Got the code, thank you so much! :)

17. marcfizzy

marcfizzy Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Thank you for the code, and congrats to other winners! :)

18. Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate Active Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Thanks for the contest, and congrats to the other winners.

19. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Congrats to the winners! :)

20. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    Congrats to the winners!