Universal Get Me Outta Here (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jayg2015, Apr 19, 2017.

1. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    What device are you playing on?

2. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Is the music from the first trailer for the game in the actual game?

3. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Just made #1 on the fathers gun leaderboard

4. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Whoa I just had an extremely disturbing glitch: I quit out of the game right when it started. I opened it again and the guys heavy breathing during the intro was stuck on a loop. All I heard was nonstop panting. Lol

5. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    The supporter double guns can't be unlocked in-game, right? Are they like the best weapons to have?

I really want to support these awesome responsive and kind Devs right away, but my account shows me $7.50 until next week 27th. No prevision from my side and of course quite a bit surprised about a tenner.

So i'll wait it out then, damn...

Good luck, hope you'll get covered by Apple!

6. Thanks! The indie supporter gives two weapon skins you can only get that way, just for fun and a thank you. The game has 4 different weapons with different mechanics, and each weapon also has multiple skins that just change the appearance.

I believe so, a lot of the music got move around or changed, I think that one ended up as the song for the father battle.

Wow! Nice looks like you got above 250,000, a five star score! Good work.

Heads up for anyone going for high scores. The key is building combos, it helps to notice spawn patterns and sometimes slowly kill enemies so you don't get stuck with no enemies to kill. Adds fun strategy. Once you get it down, it is possible to hold a combo through the whole game. Another big key is using the point doubler when your combo is really high and there are a lot of enemies.

Also speaking of high scores, and for those of you who know the infamous Carter Dotson I thought you would get a kick out of this:

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 12.15.53 AM.png

Haha! That made my day.

7. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Yea those gun skins are awesome. They went the extra mile with the bullets and sound effects too. There's no gameplay advantage though. Which is good. The extra five buck iap is just a way of supporting the developers, and they give you fun cosmetic add on content as a way of saying thanks. It's pretty cool.

8. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    #48 Mrwubbs, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Any chance of the charge shot getting a super scope 6 skin? Also what other content is being planned, if any? Thanks for this game I'm addicted.oh yea is the soundtrack available?

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Is it possible to have the ability to move the buttons around where we want them? I'm having a hard time where the shoot button is on the 6s+. I'd like to move it further out and closer to the other button.

Billy

10. ooo that could be a good one. We really hope that the game gets enough attention and users to support us doing some great bonus modes and more weapons. We'll post some ideas beforehand on that, thanks for asking. Soundtrack could be fun to put out! I wonder what the best way is to make it available.

Thanks for the input. I never played on a Plus screen and I think most of our testers used the swipe controls. I'll look into what I can do. Moveable buttons could be a good solution! Thanks Billy!

I really recommend the swipe controls for people, unless your just too used to hitting a button to jump and can't get the swipe up to click right. The nice thing about the swipe controls is it is easier to jump and shoot at the same time, and you'll never miss a button.

11. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    #51 Mrwubbs, Apr 20, 2017
    You could put the soundtrack on Bandcamp. That seems to be the go to platform. The music is great, so I'd love to listen to it uninterrupted!

12. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Anyone else find it odd that the box with the skull on it can't hurt you when it explodes? Seems odd to me. I feel like it should take a lot of health, so that there's a risk/reward when using it.

13. rybotron

rybotron Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Cinematographer + Editor / Part time video game ar
    Oregon
    Hey there! I'll work at getting the music on Bandcamp. Glad you like it! I've been wanting to flesh some of the songs out a bit more, making them longer and eventually release all together... but that may take too long. Hopefully I can get it out sooner than later! - The older Rossman Bro

14. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Awesome! Thanks a lot

15. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Thanks.

Seems i'll have to wait than...oh it's hard

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Love this idea.

17. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Thanks!

18. #58 RossmanBrothersGames, Apr 20, 2017
    haha yeah thats a good point. I think I originally did it to make it easier to use. But maybe if I made it so the crate slid slightly faster also you could be more strategic with it. :)

19. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Oh ok! That could work.

20. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I love my light gun!!! Hehe

Billy

Attached Files: