Good one handed games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by frogtorch, Jun 15, 2009.

1. astrosaurus

astrosaurus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Designer/Blogger
    Portland, OR
    Yay! Another Drop 7 believer. The first time I played it took me probably 3 games of losing to finally figure out what the hell was going on too. They should update it with a better tutorial. But once you DO get it you're hooked :D

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Drop7 believer here as well. Got this game yesterday, I am hooked. It's amazing :D

3. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Touchgrind, Zenbound, Flick Fishing, Flight Control, Peggle, Puzzle Quest, and Mecho Wars. :D

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Wow, I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think any of those would be good to play with one hand....:confused: unless you have some sort of special triple joints or maybe a couple extra fingers???

Ok, flick fishing, I could see that. :)

5. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
  6. kdrieu

kdrieu Active Member

Apr 16, 2009
    MotionX Poker and Poker Quest (you could almost play these while driving, better to wait till the car is stopped for a bridge lift), Topple, Tetris, Trism, Geo Defense

7. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    For the most part other than flick fishing I sat my itouch on something stationary like a table, desk, and/or on a notepad on my lap...a knee, etc...