Grab the most awesome camera app for your iPhone, Camera Plus Pro!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Global Delight, Jan 18, 2010.

1. loki123XXX

loki123XXX New Member

Jan 17, 2010
    I want to get snappy on my iPhone if there are any left!

2. akame

akame Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009

sure. After I cleared some of my outstanding reviews. :)

3. Global Delight

Global Delight Well-Known Member

That sounds good. Eagerly looking forward to the review. :)

4. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    well im dissapointed. I got sent a code really fast.. amazingly fast...and its already used.

5. akame

akame Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    You can try to see whether it is stuck under your iTunes as pending downloads.
    Sometimes it happens. Check your iTunes purchase history under your account to be confirmed. :)

6. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    sure enough, thanks!

7. swanney

swanney New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I want to get snappy on my iPhone

8. robman84

robman84 Active Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I want to get snappy on my iPhone

Well you've gotta try :eek:)

9. LuisRM

LuisRM Active Member

Dec 17, 2009
    iPhone my on snappy get to want I.

10. Parrappa

Parrappa Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2008
    I want to get snappy on my iPhone!

11. squaresquire

squaresquire Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Promo code

If there are any codes left, I want one. This app will rock my socks off!

12. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    If you happen to come back to do more codes...

I want to get snappy on my iPhone - This app looks really really nice. Would be very happy to review it. I've posted in case you decide to come back and throw out just a few more. If not , then good luck with your app!

13. Global Delight

Hey thanks for this one :) Was wondering how a freshly generated promocode was used already!

14. touchalvin

touchalvin Member

Jan 19, 2010
    This rocks!
    Is it possible that you throw some more codes here? :)

15. Global Delight

There you go. Now knock our socks off with a great review on the App Store and a vote ;) :D

16. Global Delight

:D !snappy get and ahead go ;) heck the what but ,mind in had we what exactly Not

17. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    My Review

Camera Plus Pro- Ok I don't even know where to begin with this great app. It has everything the stock camera app should have had and i wouldn't be surprised if apple uses this app for their next iphone.
    It has an ability to take multiple pictures split seconds apart, It has built in zoom, a drop up menu that has so many cool features such as a button that lets you press any wheres to snap the picture for those moments of self portrait, ability to tag your pic with a name and date as ell as an ability to colorize the letters a built in photo storage and lock for those private pics you don't want seen on your camera roll as well as a built in sync of your photo's from the app to your photo roll which is really nice.
    There are other little nifty things added but i won't ruin it for those who like to find things out on their own but if your looking for a quality camera with a fast loading time on a 3GS this is the one. I tested it on my iphone and it loads just as fast as the one that came with the iphone. It even has a pretty nice Icon to go with it!
    Now the only negative thing i have to add which I do hope the developer can add (which i would love him for it) is if he can add the ability to switch from camera to video for the 3GS. I really would like to replace this app with the stock one, but with no switch to video (which I use all the time) I hate having 2 icons...
    Bottom line this app is everything you need for perfect photo capturing with the ability for some editing and an awsome icon. Don't be fooled by those other camera app, But this one instead. You won't be disappointed, I promise you!

18. Global Delight

Whoa!

That's a great review, thanks :)

19. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I want to get snappy on my BROTHER'S iPhone :D

20. Global Delight

#40 Global Delight, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    Lol, not sure if that qualifies, the give-away is closed ya know ;) Check your inbox!