Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $4.99 -> $1.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Pocketnova, May 2, 2013.

1. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I don't really like sandbox crime games that much.. I don't think I'll be getting it, but you never know.

2. Oh yeah, was going to mention before that this game has icloud support, so buy it even if the size is big.

3. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    #23 Sambobsung, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    Have you ever had that feeling of awesomeness when getting chased by dozens and dozens of police units in helicopters, tanks and what not? Well if not, then get this game.

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Rio's story was absolute cow dung.

5. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    Their voices man, they sounded so robotic man, the graphics man, GTA Vice City has better graphics and a bigger map than them man. I remember that I could jump so high and bounce off a building like nothing happened man. That's in Gangstar man. I dislike that game man.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Rio has better graphics. It even has realtime environmental reflections on cars on A5+ devices (at least iPad 3/4).

No dynamic shadows or real physics for the cars, though. And awful world design. And terrible dialogue. And repetitive missions.

I will say that the combat and general controls are a lot better, that Vice City's, though.

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I know, right, man.... man.

No, yeah the controls and graphics were the only good thing about Rio.

8. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Yeah the Gangstar series are all totally crap games, wish I never spent money on them. Well, at least I learned my lesson and never bought Rio. Loved playing GTA: Vice City on the Xbox, can't wait to fire this up on the iPad Mini

9. Pfft, I can just play it on my PS2. It's always hooked up to my TV anyway. I have yet to beat San Andreas, Vice City, or IV. And I just got Episodes from Liberty City today. I got a lot of catching up to do before GTA V comes out.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    San Andreas was THE GTA for me.

Now i wish rockstar ports Bully to iOS. Now that's something i really enjoyed playing.

11. Still have that too. I have almost all of Rockstar's games.

12. drloony

drloony Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Anybody here know if you can use weapon codes in this game like the console versions?

13. Sadly not