iPad Gridlee: Emulated with MAME4iOS 1.3.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Seleuco, Jan 26, 2013.

1. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    im careful, im just looking for some trusted site

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    thanks pal for your help, i've found the solution... remapped the Enter button for every game with the Coin button, so when it's on the title screen i push the Coin 5 or 6 times, the screen turns black then go back to title... push Start and go!

3. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    X-Men Arcade

Well, I managed to get the 6-player version of X-Men running awesomely (switched to widescreen in the coin/start menu). However, I can't seem to select anyone other than Cyclops. You HAVE to hit the coin button to get the intro to stop, but, as soon as you do, it automatically selects Cyclops. :( Has anyone else figured out a solution to this yet? Oh, and the cheat menu is super schweet as well!! This MAME emulator is EPIC!! :D

4. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    or newer...

5. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    im sure your careful elsewhere....im talkin about here and being a mod myself at another site...i can tell you that

1. its not cool to ask for roms
    2. its not cool to ask where to get them

use pm if u must or google...i could be wrong but im pretty sure TA is not cool with this

6. Animefanjr

Animefanjr Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    If you get a CHD error what do you do?

all my CPS3 and a lot of my CPS 2 games are getting that

Thanks

7. roguewave

roguewave Member

Jun 21, 2009
    There never has been an instance of apple stealing away or deleting an ipa. I understand why people back them up, but really, if it's on your computer in its usual spot and it's on your device, it's as backed up as it needs to be. When they pull it from the store the ipa still exists on your computer where you originally left it. I suppose it matters more if you merely backup to the cloud or buy stuff on the pad itself, but I pretty much always get this sort of thing on the computer and then sync it over.

8. mintyray

mintyray Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I keep getting error messages. How can you tell if it's compatible? the rom.

9. BTNLegend

BTNLegend Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Canada
    Meh, I just deleted the App. While the concept is awesome, there is no point if I can't run any of my favourite MAME games on it. Good luck.

10. sharpener

sharpener Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Musician
    Kowloon, Hong Kong
    How do i stop from making Mortal Kombat 1 and other games from being super slow? :[

11. JackMule

JackMule Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Alright, thank you!

12. gquiller

gquiller Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    :confused:I'm a n00b if you catch my drift (know next to nothing)...can I get a PM plz? if not too much trouble-THANKS!:D

13. veryconfused

veryconfused New Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I would also really appreciate a PM on how to load into this. Specifically which romset, what (if anything) I need to do with BIOS, and how to avoid the "missing bin or chd" message. Thanks.

14. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Got metroid to work :D

15. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    having Megaman 3, Super Mario Bros. 1-2-3, Metroid, etc running on a unjailbroken device made my day!

please, now somebody tell me that have found a Nintendo Super System bios working!!!

16. mintyray

mintyray Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    would you mind pm-ing me how to get those to work. keep getting error messages here.

17. tsarep

tsarep Active Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Can anyone give me more information about surpassing the "missing files" error? Or PM me a place to find 0.139u1 compatible ROM's?

18. roguewave

roguewave Member

Jun 21, 2009
    I have my money on you trying to run the wrong romset. Oh well, these sorts of semi-technical things need you to at least be capable of problem solving for a few minutes without just throwing the towel in. A few minutes in google would probably result in hours of enjoyment, but mame emulation has never been a particularly polished product. It's for dedicated nerds.

/dedicated-nerd

19. xwillybabyx

xwillybabyx New Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I was able to load up a few roms and it's running fantastically. Now does anyone know if 1) it supports 2 controllers for 2 players and 2) if so which controllers are supported? All it needs is 2 person street fighter 2 with blu tooth controllers and it will be great!

-Will

20. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Many thx Dahak for the playchoice info re: enter remap. Supermario making my day heh.