Netflix Hades (by Supergiant Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 19, 2024.

1. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

If the port is loyal to the original game, there's some sort of easy mode ("Godlike" or something like that). I forgot what the mode name is, but it must be there.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Yep - godlike is there.

sebgo likes this.
  3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Nice picture, it does feel extremely small to me for some reason. But still it’s amazing how far we have come considering I use to play the original game boy on car trips as a kid and now we have Hades on our phones? Crazy.

Anotherkellydown, AltsKev and sebgo like this.
  4. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    I am going to download when I get home I get home in early April don’t like using my cellular data

sebgo likes this.
  5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Use somebody's Wi-Fi!
    (⌐■‿■)

Let us know when you do, or we'll be pestering you until you play it.

*crosses the first week of April on imaginary calendar*

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] ~✎

Anotherkellydown and squarezero like this.
  6. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    So glad this is finally on mobile! I’m really hoping they implement cross-saves here, though. The Switch and Steam versions (and possibly other versions?) already support it, so it should be feasible to implement. As it stands, I don’t really want to rehash all of the progress I’ve already made on my Switch version…

sebgo likes this.
  7. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    #27 BlueTrin, Apr 14, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
    I tried that on iPhone 15 pro max and didn’t find it to be very playable with touch controls.

played maybe 20 runs or so but could t reach the second boss.

to make sure I wasn’t crazy, I redownloaded the PC game, started a new profile and beat the first boss on run 2,3 consecutively then I beat the second and third boss within 5 runs (got stopped by the fourth boss)

the main issue is that the game looks a bit tiny and that it does not have the right precision for quickly switching between the attacks and dashing

edit: I had put 20 runs to get to the fourth boss but I reloaded my saved and checked the # of escape attempts.

8. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I’m just anxious for full screen, which sounds like it’s coming based on dev responses to reviews. I still would even be fine with just the controls over the black bars like Binding of Isaac.

sebgo likes this.